Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Atom' is a Gorgeous New Lock Screen Tweak You'll Want to Get Right Now

The new update must've broken something for me. I have 6 but for some reason only 3 appear. I tried uninstalling and re installing several times but nothing. I shouldn't have updated since it was working fine

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5kylar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JayR_Flow View Post
    The new update must've broken something for me. I have 6 but for some reason only 3 appear. I tried uninstalling and re installing several times but nothing. I shouldn't have updated since it was working fine
    What device are you using?
    iPhone 5c - iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

After the update when I tried to change the black button at the bottom to the one I had previously my icon disappeared. I was not able to unlock my phone if it wasn't for sbsettings. I uninstalled and installed and still not apperaring. I cleared the cache and nothing...any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by 5kylar View Post
    What device are you using?
    iPhone 5

Anybody know what's wrong? I originally only got 3 icons but then I installed, ran iCleaner and I reinstalled. I ended up with 4 icons but not the 6 I had set. I uninstalled again and tried to process about 4 more times but it doesn't wanna go past 4 icons. I guess I'm gonna have to uninstall it for now. It sucks because I really loved this tweak and made my iphone unique

iPhone? More like MyPhone 5kylar's Avatar
    Thanks

You could try iLEX RAT if you really want it that bad. I probably would, love atom
    iPhone 5c - iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 5kylar For This Useful Post:

JayR_Flow (05-10-2013)

I want to experience the awesomeness of atom.

Sadly, something is wrong with Cydia purchased: atom version 1.0.2

The cydia install of atom 1.0.2 ran normally with no errors and the 'Respring' button appeared at the bottom after cydia installation.

After installing atom version 1.0.2 for the first time, the default apple "Slide to Unlock" lock screen remains unchanged and functions normally. It appears as if atom 1.0.2 had never been installed.

Opening the 'Settings' app on iOS 5.1.1 shows that atom is installed and atom appears in the list of apps listed in 'Settings'

Under Settings>atom: all of the Position presets from Top Left thru Bottom Right were not "checked" with any default applications.

Uninstalling and Reinstalling of atom 1.0.2 via Cydia did nothing to make atom work.

Assigning applications by placing check-marks for all (six) positions and then respringing/rebooting device did nothing to make atom work.

Next a clean restore and jailbreak of iOS 5.1.1 using the latest redsn0w_win_0.9.15b3 and then installed only SBSettings followed by a respring and reboot of iphone.

atom 1.0.2 was then installed on the above clean restore/jailbreak on iOS5.1.1. After installation of atom, the default apple "Slide to Unlock" on the lock screen was still present and functioned normally.

Many are looking forward with excitement and are eager to use atom! atom is a great idea and visually pleasing and we want to thank the authors and developers for their time and efforts.

Please take the time needed to make atom stable and smooth and fully functional and consider removing version 1.0.2 from the "bigboss" repo due to the above issues.

Atom - An all-new redesigned Lock Screen
    Cydia Repository by BigBoss | IOS APP developer Hosting

http://apt.thebigboss.org/onepackage...gboss.atom&db=

Current Version: 1.0.2 - Downloads: 7699
    Author / Maintainer: Tyler Nettleton & Surenix / BigBoss
    Download: Deb
    Package Size: Compressed 52 KB / Installed 137 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mpwn View Post
    ye man ive tried it on 3 ios5 devices not working . maybe there is a ios6 dependency or dev needs to fix.
    Still waiting for version 1.0.2 to work on iOS 5.1.1 Paid apps by developers should work as advertised and sadly atom has been reported by many to 'not work' on any 3gs on iOS 5.1.1

Change the description for atom ver. 1.0.2 at least in the download so people do not waste their time trying to get atom to work. The $2 is no big deal, they can keep the money but what about all the wasted time trying to get atom 1.0.2 to work and it does nothing instead.

Still waiting to hear back from developers. Thanks in advance.

Default Still waiting for atom 1.0.3 to work on iOS 5.1.1
    Atom 1.0.3 has been updated and 'still does not work' when installed on iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone 4 and 3Gs.

Changelog notes from Developer(s):

- Add enable/disable toggle in Settings
    - Fixed atom grabber from randomly disappearing

Please note: If you install this update and you get the stock iOS slider, go into Settings > atom and toggle the switch

Have done all of the above and searched many forums. There are many users that cannot get atom 1.0.3 to work on iOS 5.1.1 and no response has been given by the developers for getting atom working on iOS 5.1.1

Just wanted to update for those searching or looking for a solution to getting atom working.

The developers are awesome and their outstanding app/tweak is appreciated!
    Keeping fingers crossed for an iOS 5.1.1 solution.

Are there any themes for this tweak yet, or is that a long way off?

When will this be compatible with other unlock tweaks like androidlock xt, I miss using a pattern instead of a code. If there is a way to make them compatible together, please do so, it would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Reaper View Post
    When will this be compatible with other unlock tweaks like androidlock xt, I miss using a pattern instead of a code. If there is a way to make them compatible together, please do so, it would be much appreciated.
    It's compatible with pattern unlock, that's the combination I use.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345