+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Abstergo Gives You All the Control Over Your Notifications You'll Ever Need

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Earlier this week, we showed you a preview of Abstergo , a new jailbreak tweak that lets you take control of your iOS Notifications. The tweak is finally available as
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default [GIVEAWAY] Abstergo Gives You All the Control Over Your Notifications You'll Ever Need

Earlier this week, we showed you a preview of Abstergo, a new jailbreak tweak that lets you take control of your iOS Notifications. The tweak is finally available as of Sunday, and the developers of the tweak, Joshua Tucker and Andrew Richardson, have teamed up with ModMyi to give five copies of the tweak to five lucky ModMyi readers!

Abstergo comes with unique features, such as the ability to set reminders for specific notifications, pin notifications to the lock screen, clear lock screen notifications all at once or one at a time, clear notification center notifications one at a time, and much more.

The ability to remind yourself of incoming notifications is great for whenever you’re in the middle of something and want to remember to respond to someone later on, while being able to clean up the lock screen and/or notification center is a great way to filter important notifications from non-important ones.

Abstergo is a milestone tweak that’s sure to impress anyone that’s fed up with the restrictions of iOS notifications. If you’re interested in trying to win one of five copies of Abstergo (a $1.99 value In Cydia), then complete as much of the widget below to collect entries into the giveaway:

Last edited by Kyle Matthews; 04-22-2013 at 08:20 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

very nice Idea

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

nice idea.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Abstergo look simply amazing. Looks native, great functionally, tons of features. I really want this but I can't get it. One of the best parts is it's supported with so many other tweak.
    Last edited by Supermario20; 04-23-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Having the ability to keep the notifications on the lock screen even after you unlocked it is great.

Thanks

Great tweak

Thanks

Nice!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Looks awesome!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's a very nice tweak!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Must have!

m13
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Snooze and deleting notifications is great. I wonder if auto snoozing is possible in future updates.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m13 View Post
    Snooze and deleting notifications is great. I wonder if auto snoozing is possible in future updates.
    "Software intelligence" is a huge passion of mine. I can't speak to exact things we have discussed or are thinking about, but I'm all for intelligent features like you've described. Not necessarily in this way, but in a way that allows your device to be the "smartypants" .

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Looks interesting! Would love to win this tweak!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thats dope! I normally wake up to about 20 text messages and a few missed calls on my lock screen trying to find the snooze button.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post

Earlier this week, we showed you a preview of Abstergo, a new jailbreak tweak that lets you take control of your iOS Notifications. The tweak is finally available as of Sunday, and the developers of the tweak, Joshua Tucker and Andrew Richardson, have teamed up with ModMyi to give five copies of the tweak to five lucky ModMyi readers!

Abstergo comes with unique features, such as the ability to set reminders for specific notifications, pin notifications to the lock screen, clear lock screen notifications all at once or one at a time, clear notification center notifications one at a time, and much more.

The ability to remind yourself of incoming notifications is great for whenever youíre in the middle of something and want to remember to respond to someone later on, while being able to clean up the lock screen and/or notification center is a great way to filter important notifications from non-important ones.

Abstergo is a milestone tweak thatís sure to impress anyone thatís fed up with the restrictions of iOS notifications. If youíre interested in trying to win one of five copies of Abstergo (a $1.99 value In Cydia), then complete as much of the widget below to collect entries into the giveaway:

Cool......

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great!!

I need one.
    Last edited by engineboy; 04-23-2013 at 07:45 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Nice one! I can provide professional localization for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Should you decide to add localizations to the tweak, I could help you with the italian one. I'm quite used translating stuff, having already delt with AirBlue Sharing and other tweaks.

Thanks

Should you decide to add localizations to the tweak, I could help you with the italian one. I'm quite used translating stuff, having already delt with AirBlue Sharing and other tweaks.
    In case you hadn't seen yet, we support all iOS languages now – Italian included!

Quote Originally Posted by DjDarkRider View Post
    Nice one! I can provide professional localization for it.
    Thanks for the offer! Abstergo now supports all iOS languages.
    Last edited by Joshua Tucker; 07-12-2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Quote