Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weekly Tweak Recap April 8 - April 14

Default Weekly Tweak Recap April 8 - April 14

In case you've missed out on the new jailbreak tweaks Cydia has seen, this recap will highlight the tweaks we've shown you this week. These are in no specific order.

1. QuickShoot Pro – 99˘

If you’re looking for the perfect undercover photography tweak, then look no further than QuickShoot Pro. This tweak comes with everything you’ll need to snap photographs without being noticed. It’s also perfect for being able to snap photographs quickly without having to wait for the Camera application to load. The tweak includes awesome animations and tons of options to configure.

2. Grabby – FREE

Grabby is the kind of tweak you’re looking for if you want to add more shortcuts to the lock screen that work just like Apple’s Camera Grabber. The tweak adds similar grabbers for Music, Messages, and Phone, which are accessed by tapping and holding on the Camera Grabber and sliding to the left.

3. LandscapeCalc – FREE

Those looking for a way to keep the Calculator application in landscape mode for continued use of the scientific calculator should check out LandscapeCalc. This useful tweak locks the Camera application into landscape mode once you enter landscape mode, thus keeping you in the scientific calculator mode.

4. RemindMeAgain – FREE

If those reminders aren’t reminding you well enough of what you need to be reminded of, then check out RemindMeAgain. This handy jailbreak tweak will continue to remind you of whatever you’re set a reminder for until you acknowledge the reminder. This is great for when you realize you’re still busy with something when you receive a reminder and want to be reminded later on.

5. Record 'n' Torch – FREE

Record ‘n’ Torch is a new free jailbreak tweak that simply allows you to toggle the flash while in the middle of recording video. It adds a new button to the Camera interface that you can drag around to your liking.

6. SliderCustomizer – FREE

SliderCustomizer is a new free jailbreak tweak that’s great for those that like customizing things. The tweak gives you the power to adjust the size and screen location of the lock screen slide to unlock slider. On top of that, the tweak comes with many other slide to unlock slider options. Check it out!

7. SliderKiller – FREE

If you’re annoyed with Apple’s “Slide to” functions on the lock screen, then installing SliderKiller will let you unlock your device normally instead of sliding to reply to an incoming message or sliding to view an incoming notification.

8. CloudTabs+ – 99˘

CloudTabs+ makes it easier to access your Safari tabs stored in the cloud by allowing you to hold down on the bookmarks button to reveal them.

9. Faded Camera Wallpaper – FREE

Faded Camera Wallpaper uses your front-facing iOS device camera to overlay anything it can see over your home screen wallpaper. This is a neat effect those that like customization. It may drain your battery a bit, but it’s a great way to show off what your iOS device is capable of.

10. Drunk Mode – FREE

Drunk Mode is a simple tweak that lets you toggle a setting that will not allow you to send messages as long as the toggle is turned on. It’s called Drunk Mode because it’s great for keeping you from sending embarrassing gibberish when you’re drunk and can’t hit the right keys on the keyboard.

11. ShareNotes – FREE

ShareNotes adds basic share to Facebook and share to Twitter functionality to the Notes application so you can share your Notes to your favorite social network(s).

12. MusicWidget – FREE

MusicWidget is a neat home screen widget for your music that allows you to control your music by double-tapping on the Music application icon. The widget includes information such s the album artwork, song, artist, and buttons for pausing, playing, and skipping to the next or previous tracks.

Stay tuned for next week's Weekly Tweak Recap - only on ModMyi!

If you missed our previous Weekly Tweak Recap, you can view it from this link.

Some really high quality tweaks this week. Grabby alone is amazing, and the fact that its Free makes it even better! Love seeing all these new iOS7 concepts come to life.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

I Can't add Grabby wont let. Me

Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    I Can't add Grabby wont let. Me
    Try locksliders.
    Last edited by ABOSWORTH; 04-15-2013 at 08:54 AM.

little typo in the landscape calc thing. It says it keeps the camera in landscape? Maybe thats true too?

I'm so glad to finally see Grabby as a real tweak (even if it is in Beta 0.2). Hopefully it will get compatibility for SubtleLock around Beta 1.0 or official launch.

I installed grabby but nothing on my lock screen has changed…

Grabby is great. Have to set it up first. Check your settings. You basically have to link the icon to the app you want to launch. Then slide the camera to the left to see icons.