+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'RemindMeAgain' Reminds You of Your Reminders... The Right Way

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
The Reminders app in iOS is decent. The application is a success in what it aims to do – at least somewhat – and it will get the job done,
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'RemindMeAgain' Reminds You of Your Reminders... The Right Way

The Reminders app in iOS is decent. The application is a success in what it aims to do – at least somewhat – and it will get the job done, but not exactly in the best way possible.

iOS developer Samball has created a new free jailbreak tweak called RemindMeAgain that allows you to be reminded over and over of your reminders. This is great for when iOS reminds you of something and you realize that you’re not quite ready for the reminder yet.

I can’t even keep count of the number of times that I’ve set a reminder with Siri, then had iOS remind me of something, and then I realized that I’m still busy with something else and need to be reminded at a later point in time. At the time that I finish what I’m currently doing, I forget all about the reminder.

RemindMeAgain fixes this problem because the reminder repeats at a set increment of time until you’re ready to acknowledge and dismiss the reminder; this ensures that you are reminded of what you need to be reminded about WHEN you need to be reminded.

Configuring the tweak is easy – just head over to the Settings application and find the RemindMeAgain preferences pane. From there, you’ll be able to enable or disable the tweak on demand, as well as pick a time increment that you want to be reminded again – you can choose between minutes, hours, or a combination of the two.

A new reminder will be created each time you don't acknowledge the reminder that reflects upon the increment you set. So if you choose to be reminded every 5 minutes, and a reminder goes off that you don't acknowledge, the tweak will create a reminder copy that goes off in another 5 minutes. The reminder copies will stop when you acknowledge it.

You'll find RemindMeAgain in Cydia's BigBoss repository for free!

Name: RemindMeAgain
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.9
    Requirements: iOS 6
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Samball
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice hope this has the option pop up on your screen to remind me again just in case I need it to remind me a second , or third time like (snooze) on the Alarm Clock

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cmds187 For This Useful Post:

Silverado1987 (04-12-2013)

Thanks

Just what I needed. Thanks dev

Thanks

i used to use notifier+ but i couldn't get it working in ios6 ;/

Thanks

If you said any form of ''remind'' one more time I was going to smash my face into the computer screen..

My iPhone is a Part of Me sjbtax's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,515 Times in 642 Posts

Doesn't seem to play well with Intelliscreen X. Don't get the option to do anything with it so it just keeps creating new reminders at the set time later. Also when I uninstalled it still kept creating new reminders.