+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 'Audio Recorder' is the First True iPhone Call Recorder Ever to Hit Cydia

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
aaah, what a shame about the notification. I bought a similar app for my previous android for ten bucks and would pay that again for my iphone. But my concern
...
  1. #41
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    aaah, what a shame about the notification. I bought a similar app for my previous android for ten bucks and would pay that again for my iphone. But my concern after I tried it is that is has some lag in the call...? Anyone else noticing this...?

  2. #42
    Green Apple pkmaximum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    I installed it off a repo (will not mention), and it had the option I disable the beep and notification. Did so and everything is working as it should. I have done extensive testing on it at this point and can confidently say, no lag, no notifications, and no problems.

    Things to note:

    I am using an iPhone 5 AT&T 16gb Black

    iOS 6.1

  3. #43
    Livin the iPhone Life exNavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,025
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 161 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Did you even read the article?

    I did and didn't let that deter me. You replace the warning.caf with a blank one. Never be afraid to poke around in an application and its installation files.

    Oh and by the way recordings are stored at /User/Library/Application Support/UltimateCallRecorder/
    Last edited by exNavy; 04-13-2013 at 12:32 PM.
    Hmm...

  4. #44
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    In many states and countries they have a one-party rule. If you install the app and use it you are the party, period. As it is, having to broadcast and warn people they might be recorded defeats the purpose of this app. Btw, cell phones are used everyday for illegal purposes. Same with automobiles, etc. Should they make all of these illegal?

    For legal reasons I HAVE to record some of my conversations. I normally use the speakerphone and a small keychain recorder. Needless to say this is not practical in a public restaurant, etc.

  5. #45
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Why is there still no app that change youre voice on the fly?
    Thats should be asome-)

  6. #46
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    I did and didn't let that deter me. You replace the warning.caf with a blank one. Never be afraid to poke around in an application and its installation files.

    Oh and by the way recordings are stored at /User/Library/Application Support/UltimateCallRecorder/
    Thanks for location.
    I have stored two files from same converssation.
    One from mic and one from speaker...
    How can I get the 1 file from 1 conversation?

    thanks

  7. #47
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    So I was on a firewalled wifi that didn't let me pay for the activation because the sites called in the Paypal process are evidently blocked with this connection, but the app says it is activated. It's working also. I totally owe the dev $3.99. How do I pay him and have my install 'aware' that I paid, so if I ever reload my iOS (if that ever becomes possible on iPhone 5) I don't have to pay again (assuming I can manually pay him via PayPal straight-up)?

  8. #48
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iphone4idiots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Been waiting a long time for this. However, the audio warning ruins it. Luckily there is a deb file with warning prompt removed. Installed on my iPhone 5 and it works great. Very happy.

  9. #49
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Who can tweak this to work with 3GS and take out the annoying stuff that is not illegal in my country? any offers?

    Quote Originally Posted by iphone4idiots View Post
    Been waiting a long time for this. However, the audio warning ruins it. Luckily there is a deb file with warning prompt removed. Installed on my iPhone 5 and it works great. Very happy.
    Where did you find that pls!!!
    Last edited by Smokin House; 05-12-2013 at 06:32 AM.

  10. #50
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MOJO5873 View Post
    It stays on on the phone within the app.
    where's the saved location? I mean if we we want to search/listen/copy the recording through iFile or PC, in which location/folder will it be?

  11. #51
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    DFW
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Willing to give this a try as some have stated they fixed the notification issue (or that it fixed itself). Nice idea, but without the option in the app to turn off the notification, it is entirely useless.

    "Hey, your company has lied to me over the phone, I'm going to record you, so go ahead and lie again for the mic?"
    *click*

  12. #52
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I just found a way to copy the call(audio) recorder files to PC without emailing it and no internet is needed as well!
    firstly, install Celeste bluetooth file transfer from Cydia(if you don't want to purchase, install cracked version of it through biteyourapplle repo)
    twosly, open audio recorder app and try to send the recordings to email(tap the arrow mark button in top right corner) and(accept terms and conditions) when audio recorder finishes the "Preparing Data" process" tap on "send with Celeste"

    or

    connect your iPhone to computer through USB(of course )
    just stay on that "Mail" "Send with Celeste" option screen(this comes after that "Preparing Data" process finishes),
    now navigate to /private/var/tmp there you can see a file called IncomingCall-+xxxxxxxxxxxx-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.m4a
    you can copy that file to your PC by connecting your iPhone to computer!!
    Viola, Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate... :P

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to DheerajR For This Useful Post:

    Numl0ck (12-15-2013)

  14. #53
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DheerajR View Post
    I just found a way to copy the call(audio) recorder files to PC without emailing it and no internet is needed as well!
    firstly, install Celeste bluetooth file transfer from Cydia(if you don't want to purchase, install cracked version of it through biteyourapplle repo)
    twosly, open audio recorder app and try to send the recordings to email(tap the arrow mark button in top right corner) and(accept terms and conditions) when audio recorder finishes the "Preparing Data" process" tap on "send with Celeste"

    or

    connect your iPhone to computer through USB(of course )
    just stay on that "Mail" "Send with Celeste" option screen(this comes after that "Preparing Data" process finishes),
    now navigate to /private/var/tmp there you can see a file called IncomingCall-+xxxxxxxxxxxx-yyyy-mm-dd-hh-mm-ss.m4a
    you can copy that file to your PC by connecting your iPhone to computer!!
    Viola, Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate... :P
    That's hell of a tip, thanks a lot! Wasn't really sure what to do with the 2 CAF files

  15. #54
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 54 Times in 42 Posts

    Is someone willing to PM me with the repo to add to get the latest version of this app that works on ARM64 devices (0.4-4 i believe)?

    Edit -- never mind. Google is a wonderful thing.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts