Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-11-2013, 10:48 PM #21
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
04-12-2013, 08:22 AM #22
It's a great App. It's sure to get rid of the nuisance callers once they know they are being recorded.
04-12-2013, 08:35 AM #23
One party consent here, and I consent.... This app is useless with the announcement.
The Following User Says Thank You to ugshotgun For This Useful Post:
04-12-2013, 09:01 AM #24
04-12-2013, 09:12 AM #25
This could have been a really nice app without the notification. In Sweden only one need to know that the call is being recorded, so as long as you know that you have installed the app...
Would also been nice if it recorded automatically for all numbers not in your contact list.
But since the app have been removed...
04-12-2013, 09:23 AM #26
Yea, the notification is stupid. I don't know of any states where you can't record a threatening call with no notification, or for personal use. Worst case, if you tried to use it as evidence, they would have the evidence thrown out.
04-12-2013, 09:33 AM #27
Here's the deal, folks...
1) I installed it from xSellize Source.
2) Upon installation & ReSpring, it stated I'd have to pay via PayPal, which I was totally willing to do!
3) An "Activate" button appeared & upon clicking it, the program took me to Settings & so I clicked "Enabled" to "ON."
4) Next I clicked "Play Beep Sound" to "OFF."
5) It then said "Application Activated" so I made a phonecall to my landline.
6) When the call connected, there appeared a little red circle (Record Button).
7) I pushed the red button & during the call there was NOT any beeping sound or message notification!!!
04-12-2013, 10:01 AM #28
surely the notification of recording could be erased by looking for the file in ifile - making it not play?
04-12-2013, 10:29 AM #29
04-12-2013, 10:39 AM #30
I'd have bought this if not for the auto message. In the UK the law only requires that ONE person be aware the call is recorded. And since I know its been recorded I should be able to remove it.
04-12-2013, 11:12 AM #31
04-12-2013, 11:30 AM #32
I might have tried it out if I didn't have to use speaker phone.
04-12-2013, 11:35 AM #33
04-12-2013, 11:35 AM #34
worked for me.. no notification or beeping sound..
04-12-2013, 12:05 PM #35
04-12-2013, 12:43 PM #36
We can't SSH and delete that warning message?
04-12-2013, 01:30 PM #37
04-12-2013, 01:42 PM #38
04-12-2013, 03:21 PM #39
it is screwing up the entire phone reception, beeps and distortion.
Why I pay $4 for this c........?! How stupid I can be?!.. seriously!
04-12-2013, 06:57 PM #40
Dev tweeted that he's bring the tweak back but will not remove the warning message. His attorney(s) gave him the go ahead.