+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: AT&T Dramatically Boosting 4G LTE Markets This Summer

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
YES!!! VISALIA!!!!! We're moving up in the world!
...
  1. #21
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts

    YES!!! VISALIA!!!!! We're moving up in the world!

  2. #22
    iPhoneaholic NSXrebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    407
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 30 Times in 27 Posts

    I lived in NC, how can those ****** towns get LTE before my CITY in CA??!!

  3. #23
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iRevival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 54 Times in 51 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Colby21 View Post
    Youngstown Oh! YEAH!
    Same here haha. It's about time. Verizon has had LTE here for almost a year now.
    Twitter: @irevivalrepairs | Instagram: @irevivalrepairs

    iPhone 4/4S Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about that sim tray lever!
    iPhone 5 Frame Swappers:
    Don't forget about those screen clips!

  4. #24
    Developing Developer moon#pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,215
    Thanks
    781
    Thanked 372 Times in 307 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    KKK live in CDA!!! At least, those were the rumors when I lived in Mountain Home.
    Why do you think it is such a beautiful place?







    #troll


    Twitter: @tshoults

  5. #25
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,174
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 822 Times in 487 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Why do you think it is such a beautiful place?







    #troll
    Troll?!?! That word is being used too loosely, nowadays! I'm stating what I heard when I lived in Idaho!

    My opinion, anyone who calls others a troll is a troll, themselves; think about it. If I'm considered a troll, then who cares! I reply the way I want and others are allowed to do the same. I don't go around name-calling other members just to make myself feel cool...

  6. #26
    Developing Developer moon#pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,215
    Thanks
    781
    Thanked 372 Times in 307 Posts

    Lol fail dude. I was calling myself a troll for the obviously racist comment. Would you like some baby powder for your butt hurt?

    Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Troll?!?! That word is being used too loosely, nowadays! I'm stating what I heard when I lived in Idaho!

    My opinion, anyone who calls others a troll is a troll, themselves; think about it. If I'm considered a troll, then who cares! I reply the way I want and others are allowed to do the same. I don't go around name-calling other members just to make myself feel cool...

  7. #27
    Livin the iPhone Life thazsar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,174
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 822 Times in 487 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by moon#pie View Post
    Lol fail dude. I was calling myself a troll for the obviously racist comment. Would you like some baby powder for your butt hurt?
    HAHAHAHAHA!

    My bad, the whole 'troll' thing is getting ridiculous on the Internet. I 'assumed' you were calling me one but, apparently, I was wrong, so I apologize. I'll take some cream, please!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts