Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auxo 1.4 Released With New Toggles, New Features

Default Auxo 1.4 Released With New Toggles, New Features

The popular Auxo app switcher jailbreak tweak designed by Sentry_NC and created by iOS development team Ałtweaks has been updated Saturday to version 1.4 with new features. They're sure to impress anyone that already has Auxo installed, and anyone still on the fence about buying Auxo will also like the idea of the new features.

New features include additional toggles for Do Not Disturb, Auto lock, and a shortcut to the Settings application. These toggles can be enables or disabled from the Auxo preferences pane in the Settings application by dragging them in and out of the toggle list.

On top of the new toggles, the tweak now allows the user to configure the Flashlight toggle and the Respring toggle. The flashlight toggle now gets the ability to choose between tapping, or tapping and holding. In that, the user can set the flashlight toggle to a flashlight, a strobe light, an SOS signal, or do nothing. The respring toggle gets similar tap, or tap and hold options, which let the user choose between respring, restart, power off, safe mode, or do nothing.

Countless bug fixes and improvements were also added in the version 1.4 update. Those include a fix for crashing during audio playback, compatibility with LiveClock, a bug fix for a Bluetooth pairing issue, better slider knob grip points, fixes for additional crashing problems, and better speed and memory performance.

The update is free for all existing Auxo customers; however, those that are looking to purchase Auxo will find it in Cydia’s BigBoss repository for $1.99.

Sources: Ałtweaks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

MarcWalker (04-07-2013), zplit (04-06-2013)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-06-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Bout to download now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-06-2013)

Damn I'm mad aha, I had to get my iPhone 5 replaced because it had flash issue and kept losing service no more jailbrake for me

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jery911 View Post
    Damn I'm mad aha, I had to get my iPhone 5 replaced because it had flash issue and kept losing service no more jailbrake for me
    Replacement had 6.1.3?

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Replacement had 6.1.3?
    Well no, I had got a replacement and it had 6.0.2, I jailbroke it but for some reason it kept lagging so bad and restarting/rebooting by its self it was unusable, so I had no choice but to update

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,000 Times in 6,544 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Very nice, downloading now.
    Let the testing begin!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Simon (04-06-2013)

Well no, I had got a replacement and it had 6.0.2, I jailbroke it but for some reason it kept lagging so bad and restarting/rebooting by its self it was unusable, so I had no choice but to update
    Or download 6.0.2 off a website ..put the device in Pwnd DFU and shift+restore and try to see if it would lag again (after another jailbreak) or even check first before jailbreaking which blobs could of been on the device.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyrek View Post
    Or download 6.0.2 off a website ..put the device in Pwnd DFU and shift+restore and try to see if it would lag again (after another jailbreak) or even check first before jailbreaking which blobs could of been on the device.
    Well to late for that, I tryed restoring it to 6.0.2 be for updating to 6.1.3 and it didn't work, I also tryed 6.1.2 and same thing wouldn't work.

I'll be the judge of whether they fixed the memory issues... Lol! Pinoy?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

I'm so happy they fixed the audio playback bug! I had to uninstall this earlier because the bug was very annoying and happened quite often on my aging iPhone 3GS. Let's hope this is all fixed for our older iOS devices!

Well to late for that, I tryed restoring it to 6.0.2 be for updating to 6.1.3 and it didn't work, I also tryed 6.1.2 and same thing wouldn't work.
    well i didn't explain fully ..you would of had to dump the 6.0.2 blob with ifaith hoping it would of had a valid apticket and then build a signed firmware with the blob but like you said i guess it is too late now

Green Apple
    Thanks

I downloaded the update and when I respring
    It puts my iPhone on safe mode. I'm running 6.1.2
    On an iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by mexchorizo View Post
    On an iPhone 5
    Any chance of the software download link thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyrek View Post
    well i didn't explain fully ..you would of had to dump the 6.0.2 blob with ifaith hoping it would of had a valid apticket and then build a signed firmware with the blob but like you said i guess it is too late now
    Yea lol tooooo late, thanks tho

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I'm sure they have conflicts with out tweaks. Like king said let the testing begin.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by mexchorizo View Post
    On an iPhone 5
    Use I file while in safe mode or go on cydia while in safe mode and delete auxo it will let your phone be non safe mode free no need to restore and loose job my brother

I went back to using Switchy due to the number of crashes Auxo was causing... But Ill give Auxo another shot with this update

24. The Following User Says Thank You to altoiddealer For This Useful Post:

chiraagnt (04-07-2013)

My iPhone 5 keeps dropping service too... Is it not my network been crap? Or is it an error with my phone or possibly some jb tweak?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rabbit_ View Post
    Use I file while in safe mode or go on cydia while in safe mode and delete auxo it will let your phone be non safe mode free no need to restore and loose job my brother
    Oh I did. Its back to normal now. I don't really need Auxo. I'll
    Wait for another update.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast