Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auxo 1.4 Released With New Toggles, New Features

Quote Originally Posted by MikePA View Post
    Sentry_NC is incompetent. Every release is a bigger screw up than the previous one.
    Though I wouldn't state it as harshly as you just did, I'm beginning to fear that there is some level of, at least, NOOB level of skill at that company. THEY ARE FIXING SOME THINGS EACH TIME. But they're not doing sufficient beta testing to rule out having broken other things before they release. It's frustrating. This tweak is so awesome in potential.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by cwglideman View Post
    So, how many months into 2013 do we have to go before it stops being "early 2013"?
    IPad compatibility is looong overdue.
    Divide by 3? Early, mid and late. So 23 more days left in early?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to eidolon For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (04-07-2013)

So, how many months into 2013 do we have to go before it stops being "early 2013"?
    IPad compatibility is looong overdue.
    Yeah, Sentry_NC has done such a great job with the iPhone, people are waiting in line to see their iPad screwed up by this app.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,323 Times in 1,028 Posts

Sentry_NC is incompetent. Every release is a bigger screw up than the previous one.
    I don't have the skills to even make a tweak so I wouldn't say he's incompetent. He just isn't as thorough as the top devs. Practice makes perfect, right?!?! 😏

I'm sure, if I could pump out any of my tweak ideas, that there'd be memory leaks ALL over the place! Shoot, my custom Bootlogo crashes the Settings.app on my ip5 cuz of the taxing animations!!!!
    Last edited by thazsar; 04-07-2013 at 02:07 PM.

So is it still buggy?

Bought it whaen it first came out but dumped it within 48hrs. The battery drain alone was woeful.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Mines running good on my phone no issues.

Another great update! Auxo has always worked perfectly for me.

This app is great but I don't think it works well with the iPhone 4S... On my iPad 4 I never have a problem with it crashing but whenever I double click the home button to multitask it crashes my phone and boots it up in Safe mode

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonDon View Post
    So is it still buggy?

Bought it whaen it first came out but dumped it within 48hrs. The battery drain alone was woeful.
    They fixed the battery drain. That's no longer a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ORCF View Post
    Another great update! Auxo has always worked perfectly for me.
    You don't have the same tweaks as others. As we all know it's all about what tweaks we have that can potentially clash with each other. The makers of Auxo did most of their testing (their words) with AUXO alone and maybe Winterboard installed. This is NOT a good testing scenario at all. You have to load on the 15-20 most common/popular tweaks that have been around FOR YEARS - And THEN do your ALPHA testing and beta, etc... If you have 3 or 4 tweaks on your phone and Auxo - of COURSE you're not going to have troubles. But most of us have WAAAY more tweaks on our phones than that. I have about 25 of the most common tweaks most Jailbreak enthusiasts have. And now, after the break in phase after an initial jailbreak, they all work in perfect harmony with each other - all 25 of them - UNTIL I load Auxo. Then things get weird. So that means - it's AUXO that's the culprit and not these other COMMON tweaks. When you're a NEW developer on the scene you have to make your product work with ALL common tweaks. The onus is on YOU to make it work. THEY should be calling the developers of other common tweaks to ask for help and load those tweaks on their test phones.

Well - don't get me started. My blood pressure's been so good lately.. LOL!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-07-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Yeah, Sentry_NC has done such a great job with the iPhone, people are waiting in line to see their iPad screwed up by this app.
    AUXO runs great on my iphone(5), since the first or second update. I have no complaints...since then. Also, I have over 60 tweaks installed and I'm sure most of the most popular/common ones.
    Last edited by cwglideman; 04-07-2013 at 06:03 PM.

No problem with auxo at all except with motion. Removed motion and auxo is good now

AUXO runs great on my iphone(5), since the first or second update. I have no complaints...since then. Also, I have over 60 tweaks installed and I'm sure most of the most popular/common ones.
    same here

Does it still crash when you try to play music? It crashed a lot on my iphone 4

Nice, right after my iPhone was forced to restore to 6.1.3.... Just nice.
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

Still no toggle for LTE??

Thanks

Nope nothing yet

Quote Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
    Still no toggle for LTE??
    How would this be useful?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bisayakid07 (04-08-2013)

They fix the battery drain problem ??

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I currently only have LTE COVERAGE in certain geographic areas so its dumb to keep LTE enabled at all times n kill my battery

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    To turn it off and on quicker I would think

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast