+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Roughly Half of Android Users Won't Get Facebook Home due to Fragmentation

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I'm a little late to this party, but IMO both companies should take a note out of the others book. I think Apple should give up a little control, maybe
    Thanks

I'm a little late to this party, but IMO both companies should take a note out of the others book. I think Apple should give up a little control, maybe somehow work with the JBers to make their phones jail breakable without giving up security. I also think Android should somehow get a little more control over phones running their OS so that devs won't have to deal with as much fragmentation and there could be a little more security from malicious code/apps. I prefer a jailbroken iPhone over any kind of Android, but I don't want or care about widgets and things like that, I love apples basic UI layout but I love themes that change the look of the phone. Obviously some people don't, that's why Android is such large success. I love all the Apple tablets phones iPods and even the AppleTV, but I'm not a fan of Mac computers. I love pretty much everything Google has except Android.

Pretty much comes down to different people, different phones.

TL;DR, it doesn't matter.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Epic ownage on this thread!!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234