+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Will Be Adding Support for LTE and Visual Voicemail to Unlocked iPhones

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I've been doing some searching and trying to find out when I can actually buy this. I know pre orders are April 5th and the launch is April 12th. But
    My iPhone is a Part of Me GrandMstrBud's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been doing some searching and trying to find out when I can actually buy this. I know pre orders are April 5th and the launch is April 12th. But where can you pre order it? Can you buy it outright and if so from where? T-Mobile store, online, or through apple itself?

Thanks
    Thanked 9,526 Times in 5,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    I've been doing some searching and trying to find out when I can actually buy this. I know pre orders are April 5th and the launch is April 12th. But where can you pre order it? Can you buy it outright and if so from where? T-Mobile store, online, or through apple itself?
    T-Mobile store, or web.
    http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phones/

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Here's the deal, people:
    I bought an iPhone 5 from the Apple store because the T-Mobile version is going to be locked to N. America & if you get the Verizon edition, it has more bands for International Travel. Although it only reads 3G on the Status Bar, believe me, it's getting 6-7MBS download & I'm in Tacoma.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12