+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Dragi' Lets You Use Your Lock Screen Slider for Controlling SBSettings Toggles

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
An interesting jailbreak tweak hit Cydia Monday called Dragi by iOS developer gviridis. The tweak builds off of SBSettings, and allows you to set toggles to enable or disable themselves
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'Dragi' Lets You Use Your Lock Screen Slider for Controlling SBSettings Toggles

An interesting jailbreak tweak hit Cydia Monday called Dragi by iOS developer gviridis. The tweak builds off of SBSettings, and allows you to set toggles to enable or disable themselves when you unlock your device in one of two different ways.

Dragi gives you a preferences pane in the Settings application, and allows you to set toggle options for unlocking the device by sliding the slider all the way to the right when unlocking, and set toggle options for unlocking the device by sliding the slider more than halfway to the right, but not all the way (kind of like the image above):

For each slider setting, you can choose the state of your SBSettings toggles. If you were to enable each and every toggle for sliding all the way to the right, and disable each and every toggle for sliding only over half way to the right, then unlocking your device by sliding all the way to the right would turn all of the toggles you enabled to the ON position, while unlocking the device by sliding the slider just over half way would turn all of the toggles you enabled to the OFF position.

If any toggles are set to the off position for one of the unlocking methods, then those toggles will be turned off when you use the said unlocking method. The opposite happens when any of the toggles are set to the on position for one of the unlocking methods, where all of the toggles set to the on position will be turned on when you unlock via this said unlocking method. You can mix and match the toggles if you want.

Getting used to the tweak is somewhat difficult, but after a few hours, the skilled user could learn to use the tweak for entering a low power consumption mode by turning off all wireless radios. Enabling all the wireless radios again would be as simple as just unlocking the device a second time using one of the two unlock methods configured in the Settings application.

Dragi is compatible with just about all the SBSettings toggles available, and you can configure them all to your liking. If you use SBSettings, you might want to check out Dragi for yourself.

Name: Dragi
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.5.1-3
    Requirements: SBSettings
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: gviridis
    Editor's Rating:  3/5
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 04-01-2013 at 11:29 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me PokemonDesigner's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a pretty awesome tweak but I can't get it because I use Intelliscreen. I'm not wasting space just for the same toggles. Oh well.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    That's a pretty awesome tweak but I can't get it because I use Intelliscreen. I'm not wasting space just for the same toggles. Oh well.
    Out of interest: what are you using to unlock your lockscreen at the moment? I've been desperately looking for a way to hide the unlock slider to increase the room for ISX on the lockscreen...

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal1s View Post
    Out of interest: what are you using to unlock your lockscreen at the moment? I've been desperately looking for a way to hide the unlock slider to increase the room for ISX on the lockscreen...
    +1.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal1s View Post
    you can use SubtleLock to make the slider smaller, but I don't know if it will work with intelliscreen as I don't use it. I have LockInfo and IDK if I will ever switch to intelliscreen. What are your thoughts on both of them? I might change my mind.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emilliondollars View Post
    you can use SubtleLock to make the slider smaller, but I don't know if it will work with intelliscreen as I don't use it. I have LockInfo and IDK if I will ever switch to intelliscreen. What are your thoughts on both of them? I might change my mind.
    Used to be a loyal lockinfo fan - used it up to ios 5.x. In fact, at one point I managed to get ISX to play nice with LI and have the main page as LI with ISX's RSS/Twitter/FB plugins. Now I can't stand the new LI - buggy with poor RSS integration. Its favourites plugin could be replaced by another tweak, and the only advantage over ISX I can see is the fullscreen capability.