Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-01-2013, 12:39 AM #21
Last edited by coolstar; 04-01-2013 at 12:42 AM.
04-01-2013, 07:52 AM #22
1. If u want to pay for a simple open source app go buy rpetrich's DisplayRecorder and you won't get disappointed.
2. Actually this app is the same DisplayRecorder from BogunSoft that got pulled from appstore a few months ago because of using private APIs.
04-01-2013, 09:10 AM #23
04-01-2013, 10:12 AM #24
1. I didn't say DisplayRecorder is open source. I said if u wanna pay for this u better pay for that. RecordMyScreen do it's job as a FREE alternative but if the developers (seems one of them can't even understand my last comment ;P) want to make it a paid app, i choose DR.
2. And i didnt mean coolstar uses the same code. I meant UI and the app itself is like that AppStore app
Btw i do checked this project when it was broken though, and I appreciate your team's hard work
Last edited by At3eS; 04-01-2013 at 10:22 AM.
04-01-2013, 10:56 AM #25
Only complaints I see are audio recording and the red bar. Other than that it looks pretty solid for a version one release. Give them time, im sure it will get updated and possible be red bar-less and record audio easily. I use it to help users setup Exchange accounts on their iPhones. Much easier than words and pics :]
12-27-2013, 07:01 AM #26
The icon doesn't appear, which is a nonissue in itself because I can activate the app with Activator...however, I am unable to retrieve videos since they are initially stored within the app. Does anyone know where the vids are stored so I can transfer them with ifunbox or even verify that they were made??
12-27-2013, 09:06 AM #27
found it... var/mobile/documents From there you can save them to "photos"
08-26-2016, 04:43 AM #28
Quicktime can record iPhone/iPad screen now, easy and free, no need jailbreak.
1. Plug in iPhone to computer, launch QuickTime and select menu File->New Movie Recording.
2. On the right of the red circle record button on the video preview screen is a reversed ^ icon. Click on it for a drop down menu allowing you to choose the iPhone as video source. That's all.
To get better quality video like 4K or HD video, I'd recommend Acethinker iPhone Screen Recorder.