Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'LockHTML2' Lets You Put Dynamic HTML Widgets on the Lock Screen and More

Anyone got the correct location for finding the LS Revention?

Quote Originally Posted by redbike2001 View Post
    I was able to find the LS Revention Theme. It installed under Winterboard. If I chose the theme in Winterboard, it will work, but it has an orange background that I cannot change. I also cannot change the language or my location. For some reason, it is not showing as a theme in LockHTML2 (only the LS Air is showing). That is why I cannot find the file in iFile to make the required changes.

How do I link LS Revention to LockHTML2??
    Where did you find ls reventon?
    Hmm...

Where do I find LS Revention???

Thanks in advance

Here is the Link for LS Reventon :

LS Reventon by ~d3stroy on deviantART

To make it display the way it is in the Review you must delete the code that loads the background, its near the bottom of the HTML file delete everything After and before

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

@ bushe

any idea for my problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by mister jay View Post
    The LS Air theme doesn´t work fine. The "Line Calendar" is hanging on Friday at me, but today is saturday

Quote Originally Posted by bushe View Post

To make it display the way it is in the Review you must delete the code that loads the background, its near the bottom of the HTML file delete everything After and before
    Do you need winterboard?

Do you need winterboard for LS Reventon?

i put my city code weather working but not seeing my city. also how do i stop the notifications from blocking when popping on the lock screen

...To make it display the way it is in the Review you must delete the code that loads the background, its near the bottom of the HTML file delete everything After and before
    Thanks. All went well. However, after removing the wallpaper code, I get a small box on the upper left corner of my lock screen. Right on top of my status bars.

It's only there when I remove the wallpaper code. When I place the code back in, it's gone. But then I'm stuck with the orange wallpaper. The block is only seen on the lock screen.

Are you seeing this as well?
    Last edited by severe; 03-30-2013 at 04:40 PM.

Deleting the wallpaper code for me leaves me with a black background and no ability to change the wallpaper normally. Anyone else have this issue?
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Deleting the wallpaper code for me leaves me with a black background and no ability to change the wallpaper normally. Anyone else have this issue?
    Are you deleting the code immediately after Wallpaper and not the following Clock Image code or something else?

Just delete the text between the Wallpaper and Clock Image sections.

This leaves me with the wallpaper I'd previously installed.
    Last edited by severe; 03-30-2013 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by severe View Post
    Thanks. All went well. However, after removing the wallpaper code, I get a small box on the upper left corner of my lock screen. Right on top of my status bars.

It's only there when I remove the wallpaper code. When I place the code back in, it's gone. But then I'm stuck with the orange wallpaper. The block is only seen on the lock screen.

Are you seeing this as well?
    Ahhh forgot about this part,

Find

and change opacity: 1; to opacity: 0;

That Should fix this issues

I haven't seen this are you loading the HTML through LockHTML2?
    Creator of LockHTML 2

Visit LockHTML Forum Page Here

I put in my zip code now my clock says no connection. please help!!

Here's my modded version. I like downstyle type and a larger clock so I don't have to break out the glasses if I wake up in the middle of the night and want to know what time it is. I also removed the leading 0 in the time and the am pm indicator. I also shifted some content lower and put in an Auros slider. The top bar is Sarif theme.

Quote Originally Posted by severe View Post
    Are you deleting the code immediately after Wallpaper and not the following Clock Image code or something else?

Just delete the text between the Wallpaper and Clock Image sections.

This leaves me with the wallpaper I'd previously installed.
    Yeah doesn't work here. I looked all around seeing if some other tweak was overriding this: themeready, springtomize, etc.

If I delete the lockbackground.html then the stock apple wallpaper appears. If I delete just the line under wallpaper in the code then I get a black background with that white outline otherwise it looks normal. Guess I'm stuck having to manually change wallpapers by calling them wallpaper.png. Damn.
    Last edited by exNavy; 03-31-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    Hmm...

Here's my modded version. I like downstyle type and a larger clock so I don't have to break out the glasses if I wake up in the middle of the night and want to know what time it is. I also removed the leading 0 in the time and the am pm indicator. I also shifted some content lower and put in an Auros slider. The top bar is Sarif theme.

Yeah doesn't work here. I looked all around seeing if some other tweak was overriding this: themeready, springtomize, etc.

If I delete the lockbackground.html then the stock apple wallpaper appears. If I delete just the line under wallpaper in the code then I get a black background with that white outline otherwise it looks normal. Guess I'm stuck having to manually change wallpapers by calling them wallpaper.png. Damn.
    Any chance of a link to download yours?

Does anyone know why my weather isn't updating? I have the interval set to 30 but it doesn't seem to be changing, it only changes on a respring. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xtafi2002 View Post
    I put in my zip code now my clock says no connection. please help!!
    I had this problem, go into settings.js and look under the part where you put your zip code. There should be a website, copy that link and paste it into a browser and once it loads type your location into the search bar. It will show up with a "WOEID" number or something. Copy that and paste it in the "var locate" section replacing your zip code.

Does anyone else's springboard crash when editing the LockHTML2 settings? It happens constantly to me and the only way t fix it is to delete the settings file for it with ifile.
    Last edited by Reeiiko; 03-31-2013 at 08:07 PM.

looking good!

can you please help post the overlay slider png for auros?
    is there any link for that?

Thanks!

I have the same problem with LS Reventon, I modified the source code and move Reventon directory to /private/var/mobile/Library/LockHTML/LS-Reventon. Now the theme can be choose from Lockhtml.

-img_2341.png

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

yeahhh

it works, looks realy great
    thank you

-img_0637.png

Quote Originally Posted by Reeiiko View Post
    I had this problem, go into settings.js and look under the part where you put your zip code. There should be a website, copy that link and paste it into a browser and once it loads type your location into the search bar. It will show up with a "WOEID" number or something. Copy that and paste it in the "var locate" section replacing your zip code.

Does anyone else's springboard crash when editing the LockHTML2 settings? It happens constantly to me and the only way t fix it is to delete the settings file for it with ifile.
    Reeiiko, Contact me with a list of tweaks you have installed. I have seen this issue before, it may be some unknown compatibility issue.
    Creator of LockHTML 2

Visit LockHTML Forum Page Here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast