Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Let Out Your Inner evasi0n Fanboy With This New Animated evasi0n Theme

Default Let Out Your Inner evasi0n Fanboy With This New Animated evasi0n Theme!

Chances are that by now most of you are using the evasi0n jailbreak tool for your iOS 6 device(s). If so, you might be tempted to should show a little patriotism toward your jailbreak with this new animated theme.

Dubbed Evasi0n Animated Theme by MAYORLIM and available in the ModMyi respository of Cydia, this theme gives you an animated blue and white matrix wallpaper, which rains down on the evasi0n icon in the middle of the display. The animated matrix is emphasized on the home screen by the application icons, which are made transparent so you can see the matrix behind them.

On the lock screen, you get the same animated wallpaper, and something more – an evasi0n slide to unlock slider. Compared to the evasi0n icon in the wallpaper, the icon slider looks like a true mini-me, but it's cool-looking nonetheless. The glassy graphic that usually surrounds the Slide to Unlock slider is hidden to give you more viewing space for the matrix animation.

The animated wallpaper isn’t a LivePaper, so it doesn’t interact to touch, however the good news is that unlike some other animated wallpapers, it doesn’t have that annoying jitter between frames and there doesn’t appear to be a starting or ending point for the animation, which makes it feel very fluid.

The theme is compatible with all iPhones and iPod touches. Additionally, it is a WinterBoard theme and it’s completely free; if you want to show off your inner evasi0n fanboy, this is definitely the way to do it.

Just applied this to my iPhone 5. Looks nice. Like how the apps are transparent.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Looks awesome on my iPhone 5, except the real wallpaper shows up when opening a folder.

Quote Originally Posted by regkilla View Post
    Just applied this to my iPhone 5. Looks nice. Like how the apps are transparent.
    You are correct this is a sweet app.

Livin the iPhone Life steve-z17's Avatar
    Thanks

Meh...looks alright......

This is great! Any chance of getting a version without the Evaders logo? Not that I don't want to support the Evad3rs and the awesome jailbreak that they provided. Was just hoping for a version with the animated background and lockscreen with the faded logos. Thanks.

I really like this theme but no so much the transparent icons. It really goes well with my carbonx icons

how bout an iPad mini version?

This is a nice theme but it seems to eat battery like crazy.