Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Blizzard Reveals Hearthstone, A Trading Card Game Headed to the iPad and PC

Thanks

Default Blizzard Reveals Hearthstone, A Trading Card Game Headed to the iPad and PC

Blizzard Entertainment recently revealed a new game coming to the iPad and PC at PAX East this weekend, one which seemed inevitable previously. Despite being quite the popular game developer, the company previously failed to make a solid entry into the iOS space. This should all be about to change as the developer works on Hearthstone – a collectible card game based on various Warcraft characters and abilities.

The game looks quite good so far and Blizzard already has a popular paper collectible card game to back up some of its ideas, but the concept of this game seems very different from that as well. You’ll still need to collect cards and use them in play to cast spells, summon characters, and use weapons – all of which are brought directly from the Warcraft universe. The game seems to be following the freemium model, where it is free to play and has the option of in-app purchases which consist of extra card packs and cards.

Blizzard mentioned the game is going to enter beta for PC and Mac later this year and will enter the iOS space shortly after. If the game turns out to be successful, it’s safe to say the developer will likely continue work and expand their iOS development. Here’s to hoping the game turns out to be successful!

Source: Battle.net

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Sounds good but I really wish it would come out for iPhones as well.

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,424 Times in 456 Posts

Default ahem
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    "the game is going to enter beta for PC and Mac later this year and will enter the iOS space shortly after" = iphone
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Actually on their FAQ they specified it would be available on Windows, Mac, and iPad. I don't believe its coming to iPhone.

Banned
    Thanks
    Default yep
    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    i hear you on that!!! so true!!!!