Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
03-26-2013, 05:07 PM #61
You mean like this? Dropbox and the others you mentioned can be added in the same place with jailbreak tweaks.
May not want to use MMi as an example. With the MMi app I just took a screenshot and uploaded it in about 10 seconds.
03-26-2013, 05:18 PM #62
03-26-2013, 05:21 PM #63
Check out this thread, you may learn something
Now don't get me wrong, I am in no way putting Android down. I REALLY like Android and love my Nexus 4. here is where we differ though, I am open-minded enough to see both the positives and negatives of each platform and enjoy both for what they are. You seem unable to do this and are extremely Android biased, probably the most of any member on this site, you just can't see what iPhone can do well instead focusing on things you THINK android does better.
Bottom line is to each their own, stock iOS VS Android is a matter of preference, sure Android allows way more customizations, not everyone wants this though and some see it as a hinderance. Now jailbroken iOS VS Android is a whole different story, they are on a much more level playing field in this situation, things Apple has left out or doesn't allow that android has is filled in by the jailbreak community. I don't think you can think of one thing Android can do that a jailbroken iPhone can't do as well. Ok, maybe NFC, which most would deem pretty gimmicky and useless at this point, wireless sharing with photo stream or dropbox I think is a better solution than "bumping" your phone up against another one.
03-26-2013, 06:32 PM #64
03-26-2013, 06:40 PM #65
03-27-2013, 12:39 AM #66
with jailbreak tweaks? why should users have to hack their phones, void their warranties and render their phones laggy, unstable and full of bugs--or worse, tethered. I burned out my iPhone 4 battery once because of this and it cost me $80 at apple SoHo to get it replaced. when I got it back the home button wasnt working. to apple's credit, they replaced the phone with a new one so I was forgiving of spending about 2hrs in the store.
2. your nexus cant add attachments with stock email? I have the Tab 10.1, Note I and S3. they all have the same email options which include. attachments of ANY file type, insert photos, font size, bold, italic, and background color. but again with the iPhone, it requires jailbreak which the average iOS user doesn't even know exists.
3. iTunes is ok for somethings but I think its a horrible way to add music when all I have to do with my Note is drag, drop done. I can add entire albums to a playlist by long pressing and taping 'add to playlist' or create playlist. I don't make mixed playlists, all my playlists are by artist and there simply is no easier way to do this than what I just described. with iTunes I occasionally cannot add a song I want simply because iTunes will not import the damn thing which was the case with the song I converted from YouTube. also if you're pressed for time its way too much to do all that you descried with iTunes when I can simply copy the files to my device and build and edit my playlist on the go. plus if I just want one song I don't have to sync my whole phone first, do the playlist thingy then sync my whole phone again---all for just one file?!?!?
I enjoyed my time with the iPhone August 2009 - November 2011. as nice and necessary as jailbreaking it was, it was also one of several reasons I got tired of iOS. I used to spend hours restoring all my favorite tweaks--IF the cydia source was still available otherwise I was SOL. I also grew tired of either not updating my firmware because I had to wait for an untethered JB or upgrade and be stuck with tethered which once burned out my battery when it got caught in a boot loop. had the iPhone a simple removable battery, I wouldn't have damaged my phone.
Last edited by jOnGarrett; 03-27-2013 at 01:08 AM.
03-27-2013, 05:02 AM #67
The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:
03-27-2013, 09:01 AM #68
2. the song I wanted was of a live concert that somebody uploaded to YouTube so downloading and converting to MP3 was the only way to get it--and it was quick and easy.
3. not Gmail. the standard email app.
4. as for updates., there are more Galaxy S3 users with Jellybean than there are iPhone users with iOS 6.x....according to one study.
I use Nova launcher and I mess around with Chameleon which is soo soo terrible but very pretty to look at.
Last edited by jOnGarrett; 03-27-2013 at 09:34 AM.
03-27-2013, 09:39 AM #69
There is no 'study' which can possibly claim that there are more s3, jellybean users than iphone, ios 6 users because the number of s3's sold till date (not just the ones running on jellybean) is less than the number of people who jailbroke using evasi0n.
So your s3's on jellybean cant even match up to the number of jailbroken iphones, forget considering the entire ios6 class!
Use believable numbers while talking abt android. Cuz otherwise, ure just losing your credibility.
03-27-2013, 09:49 AM #70
03-27-2013, 09:51 AM #71
Honestly why bother even debating over this. iOS is superior and everyone out there knows it. People change from android to iOS not the other way round.
03-27-2013, 10:04 AM #72
iOS More Fragmented in North America than Samsung Devices | TechnoBuffalo
is that why Android has a world wide market share of over 70% and iOS at barely 205? how is iOS superior to Android. give me 5 examples....no wait, that's too many. give me just 3.
The Following User Says Thank You to jOnGarrett For This Useful Post:
03-27-2013, 10:25 AM #73
03-27-2013, 10:44 AM #74
03-27-2013, 10:45 AM #75
I dunno about touchwiz, just never really took to it, can't really say why though. I had an S3 for a few months and I just didn't enjoy using it as much as the HTC one X or my Nexus. I use Nova launcher too, I have a whole MNML blue setup with that like this. I love that I can switch between that and the normal launcher whenever I want. I will say android is a lot more entertaining for a customizer than iOS is, at least stock iOS anyway.
03-27-2013, 10:50 AM #76
Jokes aside, once apple releases a low cost iPhone(hope they don't) then we will see the market share lol. Having a larger market share for ANDROID doesn't mean a large one for SAMSUNG. Android made up of 20 diff companies bruv
03-27-2013, 11:02 AM #77
03-27-2013, 11:05 AM #78
03-27-2013, 12:53 PM #79
I think it's funny that he hasn't had an iPhone for 1.5 years, but still can't break away from this sight.
The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:
03-27-2013, 01:06 PM #80