+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Study Reveals iPhone 5 Users and Galaxy S III Users Are Quite Alike

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by jOnGarrett examples are how with any app I install it gets added to my menu of options ie. I open up my photo gallery and I have
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,194 Times in 6,975 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    examples are how with any app I install it gets added to my menu of options ie. I open up my photo gallery and I have the option to share a photo to dropbox, instagram, twitter, facebook etc. you can NOT do that on an iPhone. you'd have to open all of those apps one at a time and do the same task repeatedly.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364339122.902573.jpg
    You mean like this? Dropbox and the others you mentioned can be added in the same place with jailbreak tweaks.

example: If I wanted to post a screen shot from my phone to this website., I can take the screen shot, right from the screen shot I can upload it to photo bucket come here and post a link. you can NOT do that on an iPhone. you'd have to take the screen shot then open a second app to accomplish the same task.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364339490.749965.jpg

May not want to use MMi as an example. With the MMi app I just took a screenshot and uploaded it in about 10 seconds.

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,716 Times in 2,504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You mean like this? Dropbox and the others you mentioned can be added in the same place with jailbreak tweaks.

May not want to use MMi as an example. With the MMi app I just took a screenshot and uploaded it in about 10 seconds.

but he doesn't need to root to do that. you need mobile substrate extensions (always working)

and the mmi app uploads thumbnails.

you are right. we (iOS users) can do almost the same things. but we need jailbreak and tweaks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    but he doesn't need to root to do that. you need mobile substrate extensions (always working)

and the mmi app uploads thumbnails.

you are right. we (iOS users) can do almost the same things. but we need jailbreak and tweaks.
    The MMi app does not upload thumbnails. Click on that picture and it is a full size screenshot. Normally it shows that photo in the post, there is a problem on the MMi site side (nothing iOS related) that is preventing this right now, owners are aware.

example: I wanted a song from youtube, from my phone I can (within 60 seconds) download the video, upload it to the server where it gets converted then download back to my phone without any input from me besides entering the URL of the video. once downloaded I can with a file explorer browse my phone for the mp3 then Im prompted to choose which media player I want to use to open it. once opened I just add it to my play list. you can NOT do this on an iPhone, even a jailbroken iPhone would not be able to accomplish this simple task.
    I don't see anywhere in the youtube app on my Nexus 4 to download a song right from the youtube app, maybe you can point me to where exactly that feature is. In any case on a iPhone there are apps that can download songs and video right in that app. Then for non-jailbreakers that song/video can be copied from the iPhone using ifunbox or similar and then added to itunes for syncing. On a jailbroken iPhone this can be done on device with iFile which gives options for what you app you want to use to open the music or video and can even be added to the native music app using gremlin.

example. I just spent 7 minutes using my thumb to type an email then decide that I need to add an attachment (of any file type) 2 or 3 taps later and its inserted into my email. you cannot do this with an iPhone....unless there's some app (free or FEE) in the app store which you have to search for, install and try it to see if its what you're looking for. time consuming and costly.
    Again, I don't see where in the gmail app on my Nexus 4 I can add any file to the email once I have started typing it. I get the same options in there that I get in the mail app on my iPhone, add photo or video. On the jailbreak side iFile can copy, cut, bluetooth, email, delete and even zip any file type in the file system of my iPhone.

example. how any app I install can be set as my default app. Never, ever will apple allow you to do this.
    True, I like this about Android, especially the launchers. Again there are ways to do the same thing with a jailbreak though.

example. how any Android app has widgets, no iOS app (except a few clunky Cydia apps) have this ability.
    Against stock iOS I am with you all the way on this. Apple not having widgets for the home screen and only a few of its own for NC are a glaring omission at this stage of iOS. Again though jailbreak comes to the rescue with iwidgets. You may want to check them out and I am sure schnedi who has created quite a few of them can back me up on this one point. Iwidgets is implemented just as well as android widgets. Some are even more sexy than their android equivalents. They are added by holding down on the home screen. They can be moved around just like on android and placed wherever you like. And can be deleted just as easily. Here are two on my home screen. ImageUploadedByModMyi1364341628.599312.jpg
    Check out this thread, you may learn something

there is nothing I can think of that as you said, can do things a lot faster with iOS. it's simply not true but I can do many many things much much faster and a lot easier with Android. ie add music to my device. I dont have to sync my whole phone first., use my desktop to create a playlist then sync my whole phone again just for one song. all I need to do is drag and drop. done.
    iTunes is by far the easier and well done of solutions for syncing music to your device. It's not even a comparison. Trying to find a android equivalent is like pulling teeth, trust me I know. Each manufacturer has it's own software of doing it, some like plain android simply have android file transfer which is not the most user friendly of programs. With iTunes I can sync all my playlists, videos, pictures etc and choose what I do and do not want to sync, integration between a iPhone, iTunes and Mac software like iPhoto is far superior to what android has. Third party programs are needed to do similar things unless you just like treating your device like a USB stick and having to manually do all the work yourself, which guess what, can take a LOT of time and effort. You can even choose to manually sync stuff with your iPhone in itunes so you can just drag and drop music/videos to your device without having to create playlists and stuff if you don't wish, 1 file at a time in a matter of seconds. On android I use tunesync to sync my music for an easier time while keeping my playlists in tact because it uses iTunes playlists to accomplish this. Photos however are not easily done, a lot of searching and time has to be put in to find a solution for syncing albums/photos/videos from iPhoto to an android device. Of all your comments this was the most ridiculous, Android just has no equivalent to iTunes that works on all androids, multiple apps must be found and used to replicate different parts of what iTunes can do.

Now don't get me wrong, I am in no way putting Android down. I REALLY like Android and love my Nexus 4. here is where we differ though, I am open-minded enough to see both the positives and negatives of each platform and enjoy both for what they are. You seem unable to do this and are extremely Android biased, probably the most of any member on this site, you just can't see what iPhone can do well instead focusing on things you THINK android does better.
    Bottom line is to each their own, stock iOS VS Android is a matter of preference, sure Android allows way more customizations, not everyone wants this though and some see it as a hinderance. Now jailbroken iOS VS Android is a whole different story, they are on a much more level playing field in this situation, things Apple has left out or doesn't allow that android has is filled in by the jailbreak community. I don't think you can think of one thing Android can do that a jailbroken iPhone can't do as well. Ok, maybe NFC, which most would deem pretty gimmicky and useless at this point, wireless sharing with photo stream or dropbox I think is a better solution than "bumping" your phone up against another one.

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

I have an element case on mine called the Ronin. Wooden sides and nickel plated top and bottom. Hate plastic cases. I think you would be surprised how many people actually use no case at all. It's a lot more than 0.01% though
    Thanks. Never used a case and never will. iPhone is a beauty and I like it nude.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Thanks. Never used a case and never will. iPhone is a beauty and I like it nude.
    You must be part of that 0.01% he was talking about lol

Banned
    Thanks

Attachment 627863

Attachment 627864

with jailbreak tweaks? why should users have to hack their phones, void their warranties and render their phones laggy, unstable and full of bugs--or worse, tethered. I burned out my iPhone 4 battery once because of this and it cost me $80 at apple SoHo to get it replaced. when I got it back the home button wasnt working. to apple's credit, they replaced the phone with a new one so I was forgiving of spending about 2hrs in the store.

The MMi app does not upload thumbnails. Click on that picture and it is a full size screenshot. Normally it shows that photo in the post, there is a problem on the MMi site side (nothing iOS related) that is preventing this right now, owners are aware.

I don't see anywhere in the youtube app on my Nexus 4 to download a song right from the youtube app, maybe you can point me to where exactly that feature is. In any case on a iPhone there are apps that can download songs and video right in that app. Then for non-jailbreakers that song/video can be copied from the iPhone using ifunbox or similar and then added to itunes for syncing. On a jailbroken iPhone this can be done on device with iFile which gives options for what you app you want to use to open the music or video and can even be added to the native music app using gremlin.

Again, I don't see where in the gmail app on my Nexus 4 I can add any file to the email once I have started typing it. I get the same options in there that I get in the mail app on my iPhone, add photo or video. On the jailbreak side iFile can copy, cut, bluetooth, email, delete and even zip any file type in the file system of my iPhone.

True, I like this about Android, especially the launchers. Again there are ways to do the same thing with a jailbreak though.

Against stock iOS I am with you all the way on this. Apple not having widgets for the home screen and only a few of its own for NC are a glaring omission at this stage of iOS. Again though jailbreak comes to the rescue with iwidgets. You may want to check them out and I am sure schnedi who has created quite a few of them can back me up on this one point. Iwidgets is implemented just as well as android widgets. Some are even more sexy than their android equivalents. They are added by holding down on the home screen. They can be moved around just like on android and placed wherever you like. And can be deleted just as easily. Here are two on my home screen. Attachment 627867
    Check out this thread, you may learn something

iTunes is by far the easier and well done of solutions for syncing music to your device. It's not even a comparison. Trying to find a android equivalent is like pulling teeth, trust me I know. Each manufacturer has it's own software of doing it, some like plain android simply have android file transfer which is not the most user friendly of programs. With iTunes I can sync all my playlists, videos, pictures etc and choose what I do and do not want to sync, integration between a iPhone, iTunes and Mac software like iPhoto is far superior to what android has. Third party programs are needed to do similar things unless you just like treating your device like a USB stick and having to manually do all the work yourself, which guess what, can take a LOT of time and effort. You can even choose to manually sync stuff with your iPhone in itunes so you can just drag and drop music/videos to your device without having to create playlists and stuff if you don't wish, 1 file at a time in a matter of seconds. On android I use tunesync to sync my music for an easier time while keeping my playlists in tact because it uses iTunes playlists to accomplish this. Photos however are not easily done, a lot of searching and time has to be put in to find a solution for syncing albums/photos/videos from iPhoto to an android device. Of all your comments this was the most ridiculous, Android just has no equivalent to iTunes that works on all androids, multiple apps must be found and used to replicate different parts of what iTunes can do.

Now don't get me wrong, I am in no way putting Android down. I REALLY like Android and love my Nexus 4. here is where we differ though, I am open-minded enough to see both the positives and negatives of each platform and enjoy both for what they are. You seem unable to do this and are extremely Android biased, probably the most of any member on this site, you just can't see what iPhone can do well instead focusing on things you THINK android does better.
    Bottom line is to each their own, stock iOS VS Android is a matter of preference, sure Android allows way more customizations, not everyone wants this though and some see it as a hinderance. Now jailbroken iOS VS Android is a whole different story, they are on a much more level playing field in this situation, things Apple has left out or doesn't allow that android has is filled in by the jailbreak community. I don't think you can think of one thing Android can do that a jailbroken iPhone can't do as well. Ok, maybe NFC, which most would deem pretty gimmicky and useless at this point, wireless sharing with photo stream or dropbox I think is a better solution than "bumping" your phone up against another one.
    1. I used one app to copy the URL, upload the video which then downloaded it back to my phone. I used a second app (built in file browser) to navigate to where it was saved. opened it, done. yes, this can be done on an iPhone IF, Its jailbroken and IF you have your desktop in front of you. iFunbox certainly makes life on an iPhone easier but I did all this from the subway on my way home from work, no need to jailbreak and no need to carry my desktop with and no need for 2 additional pieces of desktop software to assist. plus, iTunes would not (as it often does) even allow me to add that same file to my iTunes playlist. maybe its some digital copyright

2. your nexus cant add attachments with stock email? I have the Tab 10.1, Note I and S3. they all have the same email options which include. attachments of ANY file type, insert photos, font size, bold, italic, and background color. but again with the iPhone, it requires jailbreak which the average iOS user doesn't even know exists.

3. iTunes is ok for somethings but I think its a horrible way to add music when all I have to do with my Note is drag, drop done. I can add entire albums to a playlist by long pressing and taping 'add to playlist' or create playlist. I don't make mixed playlists, all my playlists are by artist and there simply is no easier way to do this than what I just described. with iTunes I occasionally cannot add a song I want simply because iTunes will not import the damn thing which was the case with the song I converted from YouTube. also if you're pressed for time its way too much to do all that you descried with iTunes when I can simply copy the files to my device and build and edit my playlist on the go. plus if I just want one song I don't have to sync my whole phone first, do the playlist thingy then sync my whole phone again---all for just one file?!?!?

I enjoyed my time with the iPhone August 2009 - November 2011. as nice and necessary as jailbreaking it was, it was also one of several reasons I got tired of iOS. I used to spend hours restoring all my favorite tweaks--IF the cydia source was still available otherwise I was SOL. I also grew tired of either not updating my firmware because I had to wait for an untethered JB or upgrade and be stuck with tethered which once burned out my battery when it got caught in a boot loop. had the iPhone a simple removable battery, I wouldn't have damaged my phone.

Last edited by jOnGarrett; 03-27-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks

with jailbreak tweaks? why should users have to hack their phones, void their warranties and render their phones laggy, unstable and full of bugs--or worse, tethered. I burned out my iPhone 4 battery once because of this and it cost me $80 at apple SoHo to get it replaced. when I got it back the home button wasnt working. to apple's credit, they replaced the phone with a new one so I was forgiving of spending about 2hrs in the store.
    Some would argue you just described an android phone. My jailbroken iPhone 5 is not laggy, unstable, full of bugs or tethered.

1. I used one app to copy the URL, upload the video which then downloaded it back to my phone. I used a second app (built in file browser) to navigate to where it was saved. opened it, done. yes, this can be done on an iPhone IF, Its jailbroken and IF you have your desktop in front of you. iFunbox certainly makes life on an iPhone easier but I did all this from the subway on my way home from work, no need to jailbreak and no need to carry my desktop with and no need for 2 additional pieces of desktop software to assist. plus, iTunes would not (as it often does) even allow me to add that same file to my iTunes playlist. maybe its some digital copyright
    If the iPhone is jailbroken I can do all that you just said without the need of a computer. If it is not jailbroken I can just go to the iTunes store on the phone and download the song I heard on youtube. What you are describing to do for one song seems like an awful lot of work. Open itunes app, search song, buy song, done. No uploading URL's, searching in the file system etc. Android can do this too with the google play music store. I just don't see why someone would want to go through all that for a song from youtube.

2. your nexus cant add attachments with stock email? I have the Tab 10.1, Note I and S3. they all have the same email options which include. attachments of ANY file type, insert photos, font size, bold, italic, and background color. but again with the iPhone, it requires jailbreak which the average iOS user doesn't even know exists.
    I didn't see anywhere in the mail app that could do it. Maybe your gmail app is different than mine. Maybe it is a touchwiz thing, dunno.

3. iTunes is ok for somethings but I think its a horrible way to add music when all I have to do with my Note is drag, drop done. I can add entire albums to a playlist by long pressing and taping 'add to playlist' or create playlist. I don't make mixed playlists, all my playlists are by artist and there simply is no easier way to do this than what I just described. with iTunes I occasionally cannot add a song I want simply because iTunes will not import the damn thing which was the case with the song I converted from YouTube. also if you're pressed for time its way too much to do all that you descried with iTunes when I can simply copy the files to my device and build and edit my playlist on the go. plus if I just want one song I don't have to sync my whole phone first, do the playlist thingy then sync my whole phone again---all for just one file?!?!?
    I have never had any issues with adding a song to itunes. Maybe you are using some weird file types, dunno. I can drag and drop 1 song using itunes just as easily as you can drag and drop a song onto your android. I can also make playlists right on the phone itself on the go. No jailbreak needed for any of that. You don;t have to sync "your whole phone first" using manually manage music, 1 setting in itunes and drag and drop just as easily you can. Maybe you never used that feature when you had an iPhone.

I enjoyed my time with the iPhone August 2009 - November 2011. as nice and necessary as jailbreaking it was, it was also one of several reasons I got tired of iOS. I used to spend hours restoring all my favorite tweaks--IF the cydia source was still available otherwise I was SOL. I also grew tired of either not updating my firmware because I had to wait for an untethered JB or upgrade and be stuck with tethered which once burned out my battery when it got caught in a boot loop. had the iPhone a simple removable battery, I wouldn't have damaged my phone.

Never have to wait for an update on your Android do you? Sure lol. That's one of the reasons I chose a Nexus for my android device. No waiting on my carrier or manufacturer to push me an update some users got months ago.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (03-27-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Some would argue you just described an android phone. My jailbroken iPhone 5 is not laggy, unstable, full of bugs or tethered.

If the iPhone is jailbroken I can do all that you just said without the need of a computer. If it is not jailbroken I can just go to the iTunes store on the phone and download the song I heard on youtube. What you are describing to do for one song seems like an awful lot of work. Open itunes app, search song, buy song, done. No uploading URL's, searching in the file system etc. Android can do this too with the google play music store. I just don't see why someone would want to go through all that for a song from youtube.

I didn't see anywhere in the mail app that could do it. Maybe your gmail app is different than mine. Maybe it is a touchwiz thing, dunno.

I have never had any issues with adding a song to itunes. Maybe you are using some weird file types, dunno. I can drag and drop 1 song using itunes just as easily as you can drag and drop a song onto your android. I can also make playlists right on the phone itself on the go. No jailbreak needed for any of that. You don;t have to sync "your whole phone first" using manually manage music, 1 setting in itunes and drag and drop just as easily you can. Maybe you never used that feature when you had an iPhone.

Never have to wait for an update on your Android do you? Sure lol. That's one of the reasons I chose a Nexus for my android device. No waiting on my carrier or manufacturer to push me an update some users got months ago.
    1. I never went past the iPhone 4S and I can assure you that jailbreaking can and does cause some weird things to happen. we dont all use the same tweaks and such so you might not have the issues that I had.

2. the song I wanted was of a live concert that somebody uploaded to YouTube so downloading and converting to MP3 was the only way to get it--and it was quick and easy.

3. not Gmail. the standard email app.

4. as for updates., there are more Galaxy S3 users with Jellybean than there are iPhone users with iOS 6.x....according to one study.

I have a prepaid sim in it. So it is my backup line and phone. Mostly I just mess around with it ya. I like doing different setups on it using Nova launcher (and others). Android allows tons of customizations.
    dude are you really in Bermuda? its 40 degrees in NY, we wont reach the mid 50's til mid April. :-(

Sense is pretty good, I have to admit. I didn't really like touchwiz though.
    seriously, what's wrong with touchwiz? all I hear is how much people hate TW. o me, Sens, TW and everything else is all the same. I guess some people like the Holo UI but I think its dated and boring.

I use Nova launcher and I mess around with Chameleon which is soo soo terrible but very pretty to look at.
    Last edited by jOnGarrett; 03-27-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

1. I never went past the iPhone 4S and I can assure you that jailbreaking can and does cause some weird things to happen. we dont all use the same tweaks and such so you might not have the issues that I had.

2. the song I wanted was of a live concert that somebody uploaded to YouTube so downloading and converting to MP3 was the only way to get it--and it was quick and easy.

4. as for updates., there are more Galaxy S3 users with Jellybean than there are iPhone users with iOS 6.x....according to one study.

dude are you really in Bermuda? its 40 degrees in NY, we wont reach the mid 50's til mid April. :-(
    I dont know about the others but your last point is hilarious.
    There is no 'study' which can possibly claim that there are more s3, jellybean users than iphone, ios 6 users because the number of s3's sold till date (not just the ones running on jellybean) is less than the number of people who jailbroke using evasi0n.
    So your s3's on jellybean cant even match up to the number of jailbroken iphones, forget considering the entire ios6 class!

Use believable numbers while talking abt android. Cuz otherwise, ure just losing your credibility.

desconocido
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit555 View Post
    There is no 'study' which can possibly claim that there are more s3, jellybean users than iphone, ios 6 users because the number of s3's sold till date (not just the ones running on jellybean) is less than the number of people who jailbroke using evasi0n.
    So your s3's on jellybean cant even match up to the number of jailbroken iphones, forget considering the entire ios6 class!

Use believable numbers while talking abt android. Cuz otherwise, ure just losing your credibility.

do you really think there are more than 50 million of jailbroken iphones? LoL

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Honestly why bother even debating over this. iOS is superior and everyone out there knows it. People change from android to iOS not the other way round.

Peace

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mohit555 View Post

here's the link if the mods dont block it. if you gonna count JB iPhones you should count the millions of rooted S3s. iOS More Fragmented in North America than Samsung Devices | TechnoBuffalo

Quote Originally Posted by chiraagnt View Post
    Honestly why bother even debating over this. iOS is superior and everyone out there knows it. People change from android to iOS not the other way round.

Peace

is that why Android has a world wide market share of over 70% and iOS at barely 205? how is iOS superior to Android. give me 5 examples....no wait, that's too many. give me just 3.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jOnGarrett For This Useful Post:

Schnedi (03-27-2013)

Thanks

here's the link if the mods dont block it. if you gonna count JB iPhones you should count the millions of rooted S3s. iOS More Fragmented in North America than Samsung Devices | TechnoBuffalo

People on different firmwares for the same device isn't fragmentation. That just shows how many people are just too lazy to press update or don't want to because they are jailbroken. If you want to fairly compare fragmentation between android and iOS you take into account all the devices running those operating systems and what the max firmware available is for them. I'm not so sure that graph would come out so favourably for Android

is that why Android has a world wide market share of over 70% and iOS at barely 205? how is iOS superior to Android. give me 5 examples....no wait, that's too many. give me just 3.
    Market share doesn't always signify a superior OS. Look at windows and Mac OSX (that's a whole other debate though lol). IMO Android has a larger market share than iOS because of one simple fact: choice. There are so many more different devices at all price points that run android. There have been just 6 iPhones and all have been introduced at a not so low cost (for no contract price). A fairer comparison may be to compare flagship phones like iPhone 5 Vs the S3. Even that cannot be a fully fair comparison though because you could argue other Androids take some share away from the S3 so if they weren't there the S3 would have higher numbers. So either way you look at it trying to compare market share just isn't the best way to do it, there really is no best way because of the differences between them, you are comparing 1 company against dozens, just isn't going to work.

Ya, odd things can happen. I help people all the time on here with them. I have very rarely had something happen I couldn't fix or explain though. If you stay with the default repos and only install things you know are compatible with each other things normally run very well.

Aah, ok. Ya, I have had to get a song or 2 from youtube as well because of this. I just used vdownload on my iPhone.

Gmail is the standard email app sin't it? Is it not a google OS lol? I know what you are saying though, I will check the other pre-installed email app when I get home to see if I have those options too. Just weird that the gmail wouldn't isn't it?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Intense....

Thanks

I highly doubt there are more S3 with jellybean than iPhones on iOS 6. Especially since the 4S itself has out sold the S3 and the iPhone 5 caught up to its sales in a few months. Not to mention those still on a 3GS that are on iOS 6. I am 100% certain there are more iPhones on iOS6 then there are total S3's sold.

seriously, what's wrong with touchwiz? all I hear is how much people hate TW. o me, Sens, TW and everything else is all the same. I guess some people like the Holo UI but I think its dated and boring.

I use Nova launcher and I mess around with Chameleon which is soo soo terrible but very pretty to look at.
    Yup, I really am 61F here today and I am freezing lol. That is cold for us.

I dunno about touchwiz, just never really took to it, can't really say why though. I had an S3 for a few months and I just didn't enjoy using it as much as the HTC one X or my Nexus. I use Nova launcher too, I have a whole MNML blue setup with that like this. I love that I can switch between that and the normal launcher whenever I want. I will say android is a lot more entertaining for a customizer than iOS is, at least stock iOS anyway.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Many of these android devices are low end ones that cater to many groups of people. iOS is an elite OS and iPhone is an elite device hence only a few can get their hands on it
    Jokes aside, once apple releases a low cost iPhone(hope they don't) then we will see the market share lol. Having a larger market share for ANDROID doesn't mean a large one for SAMSUNG. Android made up of 20 diff companies bruv

desconocido
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiraagnt View Post

Peace

you have to jailbreak even to make something so simple as download things from safari and you say it's superior?......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    you have to jailbreak even to make something so simple as download things from safari and you say it's superior?......
    Superior? Nope, I wouldn't say that about either. Just different, they both cater to different kinds of people.

At the end of the day people like us that come to sites like this are:

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,446 Times in 6,378 Posts

I think it's funny that he hasn't had an iPhone for 1.5 years, but still can't break away from this sight.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (03-27-2013)

Thanks

We are addicting here