Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mailbox Email Client Fulfills 1M Reservations and Adds Shake to Undo Feature

Thanks

Default Mailbox Email Client Fulfills 1M Reservations and Adds Shake to Undo Feature

The Dropbox-owned Mailbox recently announced that it has filled one million reservations as part of a rolling release to iPhone users while currently marking the event by issuing version 1.1 of the app which adds “shake to undo” to its feature set.

In a post that was published on the official Mailbox blog, the company also said it had finished moving into its new office, after being acquired by cloud storage giant Dropbox last week. According to reports at the time, the popular email client was picked up for a value between $50 and $10 0 million.

Mailbox, the app, reached its one million member mark just six weeks after its availability, with demand remaining high for access to the iPhone only app. Furthermore, in an early look, the folks over at AppleInsider found the client’s unique “to-do” list interface to be an effective method of sorting and managing email messages.

Added to the software’s feature set is the new “shake to undo” capability, which takes the idea of undoing text changes, as seen in Apple’s iOS, to app-wide email management. Although the queue still remains quite high for Mailbox, reservations can be place through the free to download app and will be filled in the order in which they are received for those of you who are interested.

Source: Mailbox (blog), AppleInsider

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

It looks like there are several recent comments to avoid updating or installing the 1.1 version because of lots of problems. I'll pass on trying it out for the time being.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

I'm liking it be better with more clients

I have it but don't use it. the moment I hit 0 in line was awesome though.

My current space in line for the mailbox is 388,400 Phew!