+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlackBerry Chief Calls iPhone 'Outdated'

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
even thou im a bb kind of guy bb needs the stfu after waiting years on them they just came out with a phone that has no apps to date
    Green Apple
    Thanks

even thou im a bb kind of guy bb needs the stfu after waiting years on them they just came out with a phone that has no apps to date close to apple, I think the devices needs to speak for themselves. but then again they are all free to say anything they like, all of a sudden these guys are coming out of there rare ends to talk about apple, when apple is the first leader to data to wake up all the other guys, show some respect. im no apple guy at all but I do know one thing, they made a solid phone that works very well and once something is doing what its suppose to do very will im all for it.
    bb get some apps first that really work and hopefully this new line doesnt crash every-time the video is rolling. oh an by the way the security on the idevices surpasses that of blackberry do the research. they got allot of work to do and should be more concern about getting there reputation back instead of bashing the game changer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Venom1234's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    Sorry, but I'm still getting the HTC One ... surely a product to seduce even hardline Apple fundamentalists.
    I agree with him the HTC One looks VERY promising.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

All of you screaming innovation!!! You don't have a choice other than to opt for whatever nonsense is thrown at you.Suggest what you actually want, that is if you even have an idea. Whether the oS is a hundred years old or not if it does your bidding **** with it and stop complaining...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tipcea View Post
    All of you screaming innovation!!! You don't have a choice other than to opt for whatever nonsense is thrown at you.Suggest what you actually want, that is if you even have an idea. Whether the oS is a hundred years old or not if it does your bidding **** with it and stop complaining...
    Problem is Apple only gives you ONE choice. The rest gives you plenty of choices. You just gotta do your homework and you'll be rewarded with a product that fits you and not the other way around.

+ Reply
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678