+ Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlackBerry Chief Calls iPhone 'Outdated'

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Norb Damn I'm going through a rough patch myself, anyone knows what drugs he's on seems like a nice reality to live in. "the new BlackBerry 10
    Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    Damn I'm going through a rough patch myself, anyone knows what drugs he's on seems like a nice reality to live in.

"the new BlackBerry 10 mobile operating system is superior to iOS because it enables users to run multiple apps simultaneously in a multitasking environment"

Wow I could see it now, you could run all 15 apps that were ever made for the BB10. That's amazing multitask an entire app store, I take it all back that is great.

every day I read articles on this site and everyday there's no shortage of iPhone users who say the exact same thing. many, many people who visit this site have Android and iOS devices and they all complain about how stale and boring iOS is.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,204 Times in 6,654 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    every day I read articles on this site and everyday there's no shortage of iPhone users who say the exact same thing. many, many people who visit this site have Android and iOS devices and they all complain about how stale and boring iOS is.
    Every day I read the articles on this site and everyday I see you trying to promote how good android is even when the article has nothing to do with android. The guy you quoted was talking about BB10. Nothing to do with android.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Mohit555 (03-19-2013), runey71 (03-18-2013), slim.jim (03-18-2013)

Thanks

Honestly I hope BB is successful with the blackberry 10. I used to use blackberry, loved it! The blackberry play book is one of the best tablets on the market. Only problem, no apps. If they could get the apps, blackberry could be successful. The more competition the better. Go Blackberry!

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

who really does multitasking with more then 3-6 apps at once?
    Copy something in Notes, Paste it into Safari, send a text message, open Modmyi app, play some music with Pandora, close Notes

iPhone? More like MyPhone ohthatguyagain's Avatar
    Thanks

This guy... Lol!!!!!!! His whole attitude, thought process, words... All of it - just a big lol!!!!

Blackberry calls iPhone outdated!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would also like to add ... For those of you who take articles like this as serious stuff... This was a news-grab for BB, trying to steal a cycle with outrageous claims. Even investors won't take this guy seriously!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default couldn't agree more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivel View Post
    Let's face it. He's right in the fact Apple is definitely not the market leader in innovation anymore. I love my iPhone, but they are slowly but surely being replaced. They need to introduce some major innovation FAST
    +1 for your comment. I shifted to Apple for their innovative thinking. But I'm guessing they're getting outdated (if not already).

BlackBerry. Sorry. you don't even score on the innovation chart dear. There are tonnes of others who are far ahead in technology than you are.
    My guess is you are atleast 5 years behind in technology.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Every day I read the articles on this site and everyday I see you trying to promote how good android is even when the article has nothing to do with android. The guy you quoted was talking about BB10. Nothing to do with android.
    This made me crack up! Hahahahaha.. You're very witty..

Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum View Post
    Never underestimate the creativity of developers. While a GUI-refresh may not be "essential," it is a most welcomed change (as long as the old one can be used optionally by the user). Blackberry's CEO is correct, iOS' user interface is indeed five years old, and what is more, iOS' user-interact, for me, has become boring. This is not to say it does not work, however, a welcome-refresh would be great to have. Taking cues from Windows live-tiles would be a great starting place for a GUI refresh.
    I dont understand people like u. If your demand had been a completely fresh UI, i still wudve understood. You want apple to refresh their UI and make it more like some UI which is already available in the market.
    If u want the damn tiles, get a damn lumia..!
    Last edited by Mohit555; 03-19-2013 at 02:49 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm sorry but I'm gunna say this.
    All you cry-baby fanboys need to stop blubbing with your sad bravado ond denial - and acknowledge that the iPhone reached its zenith in June 2010 with the release of the iPhone 4 and the 4.3 Jailbreak.
    And despite the elapse of three years since then, there has been no further evolution or innovation.
    The iPhone is a victim of its own stability (just working) - for it is frozen in time.
    So get the tissue box out, have a good cry, man up and move on.
    Someone else has taken up the baton and the iPhone is a living fossil (read : dead).

iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    All you cry-baby fanboys need to stop blubbing with your sad bravado ond denial - and acknowledge that the iPhone reached its zenith in June 2010 with the release of the iPhone 4 and the 4.3 Jailbreak.
    And despite the elapse of three years since then, there has been no further evolution or innovation.
    The iPhone is a victim of its own stability (just working) - for it is frozen in time.
    Someone else has taken up the baton and the iPhone is a living fossil (read : dead).
    Hey if u want an unstable malware ridden phone thats up to you. Ill save some tissues for u for when your delusion runs its course

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shigh For This Useful Post:

ferris419 (03-20-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    Hey if u want an unstable malware ridden phone thats up to you. Ill save some tissues for u for when your delusion runs its course
    MY delusion ?
    No tissues necessary - I have an i-4 on a 4.3 JB ... AND an Android.
    No need for tears - have the best of both worlds ... an iPhone from three years ago and a modern phone - simples!

iPhone? More like MyPhone shigh's Avatar
    Thanks

MY delusion ?
    No tissues necessary - I have an i-4 on a 4.3 JB ... AND an Android.
    No need for tears - have the best of both worlds ... an iPhone from three years ago and a modern phone - simples!
    So u have a two yr old iphone and what? A new phone running two yr old os? To each his own i suppose. I just get tired of the constant trash talk so figured i give my two cents

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shigh View Post
    So u have a two yr old iphone and what? A new phone running two yr old os? To each his own i suppose. I just get tired of the constant trash talk so figured i give my two cents
    I get tired of all the fanboy denial.
    I have a Note-II shortly to be replaced by the infinitely better and more wieldy, upcoming HTC One.
    iPhone because it's still great and a modern phone because I want to do more.

My iPhone is a Part of Me slim.jim's Avatar
    Thanks

iPhone hardly reach a plateau with 4.3 and the iPhone 4. There have been many improvements in iOS including Siri which you don't have. The iPhone 5 has a larger screen but weighs nothing compared to the iPhone 4. Plus it has LTE capabilities and the wifi speed got a huge bump. The iPhone 4 is a turtle compared to the iPhone 5.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colin9001's Avatar
    Thanks

Apple will keep selling out their iPhones on release date so they really don't give a ****

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Colin9001 For This Useful Post:

ferris419 (03-20-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    iPhone hardly reach a plateau with 4.3 and the iPhone 4. There have been many improvements in iOS including Siri which you don't have. The iPhone 5 has a larger screen but weighs nothing compared to the iPhone 4. Plus it has LTE capabilities and the wifi speed got a huge bump. The iPhone 4 is a turtle compared to the iPhone 5.
    As I said, denial.
    Siri is utter rubbish compared to Google/Dragon (same algorithm) voice recognition.
    Taller screen ? ... brilliant (/sarcasm off).
    4G and faster processing = the same thing faster, which is not innovation.

And with that, I think you're out of ammo - aren't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Colin9001 View Post
    Apple will keep selling out their iPhones on release date so they really don't give a ****
    I think someone needs to Google 'market share'.
    Good job ostriches like you aren't running Apple.
    You don't happen to work for Nokia, do you ?
    Last edited by iPhoneThereforeIAm; 03-19-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks

As I said, denial.
    Siri is utter rubbish compared to Google/Dragon (same algorithm) voice recognition.
    Taller screen ? ... brilliant (/sarcasm off).
    4G and faster processing = the same thing faster, which is not innovation.
    So 3G data was not innovative compared to Edge and then 4G was not innovation compared to 3G? Doing the same thing faster is what the tech world is all about. If it wasn't then we would all be using edge phones and running pentium 3's on our desktops.

I think you should change your user name.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

So 3G data was not innovative compared to Edge and then 4G was not innovation compared to 3G? Doing the same thing faster is what the tech world is all about. If it wasn't then we would all be using edge phones and running pentium 3's on our desktops.
    It's pretty sad that this is all the available ammo you have to riposte with, don't you think ?

And I doubt you'd even be aware of what my username is a reference to - but that you've resorted to a childish ad-hominem attack really says that you have nothing left to argue with, wouldn't you say ?
    Last edited by iPhoneThereforeIAm; 03-19-2013 at 07:48 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I used to say what people said here... Apple is great, iPhone is great, iOS is the best! That was 3 years ago. I had the 3G, then 4 and felt no need to upgrade to 4s or 5. Android back then was crap. But I wanted a bigger phone. I waited. Then jelly bean came and wow. It's just amazing. I got myself a Nexus 4 and as much I loved my iPhone 4, I couldn't wait to sell it.

What people want is what android and other phone companies is giving them. Bigger screens, easy customizations, and lots of hardware choices. Yes, people do want these believe it or not. Many people customize their computers. I have no problem working from one computer from another. I've never used android before. It took all of 10 minutes to work out most of the basic functions and settings. Every gadget has a learning curve. When my friend tried to use my iPhone, he had to ask where some settings and other basic functions are. So not everyone can just "pick one up and start using" as one reply suggests.

In any case, whatever apple do from now, it'll just be playing catchup to everyone else. Bigger screen? Been there. Swipe style keyboard? Done that (I love it on my N4). Widgets on your home screen? 4 years too late. As much as I loved iOS and iPhone, I'm beginning to love my Andriod N4. Try one for a week and you'll see what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by RyoSaeba; 03-19-2013 at 08:05 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RyoSaeba For This Useful Post:

iPhoneThereforeIAm (03-19-2013)

Thanks

And I doubt you'd even be aware of what my username is a reference to - but that you've resorted to a childish ad-hominem attack really says that you have nothing left to argue with, wouldn't you say ?
    I'm sorry and I apologize sir. I forgot that you are the most intelligent person on this forum. I revoke all my previous statements and bid you on your way.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm sorry and I apologize sir. I forgot that you are the most intelligent person on this forum. I revoke all my previous statements and bid you on your way.
    OK, you're forgiven.