+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'DefaultSBPage' Makes it So You Can Unlock Your Device to a Certain Page

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'DefaultSBPage' Makes it So You Can Unlock Your Device to a Certain Page

For those that use a lot of Dashboard X widgets that might take up one or more pages, or have specific themes that you may not want to unlock to the first page for, you can check out a new jailbreak tweak called DefaultSBPage by iOS developer davidedj10, which will let you choose the home screen page you want to unlock to.

The tweak is very simple, offering the preferences pane above via the Settings application. You can enable and disable the tweak on demand, as well as pick the home screen page that you want to unlock your device to each and every time. If you pick a number higher than the number of pages you have, the last page on your home screen will be unlocked to by default.

If you like using your home screen for widgets, this tweak is great for those of you that want to always unlock to your favorite widgets page. Apart from that, people can also use it to get to their favorite applications page, which has most of the user's favorite applications. Since the iOS device always unlocks to the home screen page that you left off at, the tweak is also useful for ensuring that you always start out at page one, if you so please.

For what the tweak actually does, 99¢ seems like a steep asking price, however if you’re dying for this functionality, the tweak is available in Cydia’s BigBoss repository.

Name: DefaultSBPage
    Price: 99¢
    Version: 1.0
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: davidedj10
    Editor's Rating:  3/5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow, I was looking for this tweak exactly about a week ago when I started toying with iWidgets, I wanted them to be left of the default SB page. I've since rearranged my widgets.

And, offtopic, to anyone who's wondering why I'm using iWidgets and not DashboardX or LockInfo, idk, I dislike the redundant widgets and otherwise lack of unique widgets on those two tweaks.

Banned
    Thanks

every week seems there's a "new" jailbreak tweak that basically takes a page from stock Android. just yesterday I saw a tweak that lets you raise your iPhone to make a call while you're in the middle of typing a text message--Just like the S3.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    every week seems there's a "new" jailbreak tweak that basically takes a page from stock Android. just yesterday I saw a tweak that lets you raise your iPhone to make a call while you're in the middle of typing a text message--Just like the S3.
    You are confused. No one here gives a crap what the Android has.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swatme101 View Post
    Wow, I was looking for this tweak exactly about a week ago when I started toying with iWidgets, I wanted them to be left of the default SB page. I've since rearranged my widgets.

And, offtopic, to anyone who's wondering why I'm using iWidgets and not DashboardX or LockInfo, idk, I dislike the redundant widgets and otherwise lack of unique widgets on those two tweaks.
    How can you say that there is a redundant amount of widgets for Dashboard X? Surely the fact that Dashboard X takes the widgets from the notification centre means that there are bound to be more widgets available?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    I'm holding out for the tweak that makes my phone laggy.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MikePA View Post
    You are confused. No one here gives a crap what the Android has.
    25510824.jpg