+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Tap to Widgets' Adds Calendar, Notes, and Reminder Widgets to Notification Center

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by novadam it instantly syncs for me. not sure why you're having that problem. Hmmm. That's weird. It even states in the Cydia description that you need to
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by novadam View Post
    it instantly syncs for me. not sure why you're having that problem.
    Hmmm. That's weird. It even states in the Cydia description that you need to open the app in order to get it to sync. I asked the dev and he said he'll try to get it working in a future release if he can. Maybe you have some other tweak that makes it work?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it would be even better if dev added mail function.

Thanks

this must support ipad dude...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Outrager View Post
    Hmmm. That's weird. It even states in the Cydia description that you need to open the app in order to get it to sync. I asked the dev and he said he'll try to get it working in a future release if he can. Maybe you have some other tweak that makes it work?
    dunno. unless we're talking about two different things. when I add a calendar event or reminder with the tweak, it shows up on my ipad and my wife's phone (we share an iCloud acct).

if that's what you're talking about then I guess I'm lucky or something. Can't think of another tweak I have that would make that work.

EDIT: Ok just figured it out. Notes doesn't work (the problem you're talking about).

Reminders and calendar entries DO work properly. That's what was throwing me -- you were saying notes/reminders, and I didn't try notes, only reminders.

This is no problem for me, as I never use notes (in fact, I exempt notes from iCloud synching altogether) but use reminders and the calendar religiously. But I can see how this would be a PITA for someone who likes to use notes in iCloud rather than locally.
    Last edited by novadam; 03-17-2013 at 06:48 AM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12