+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Analyst: Galaxy S4 Inferior to iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by CCNPJediHacker Not gonna say fanboy, just deluded... Now jog on back to X DA, your milk and cookies are waiting for you there The dude is a
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CCNPJediHacker View Post
    Not gonna say fanboy, just deluded...

Now jog on back to X DA, your milk and cookies are waiting for you there

The dude is a nonsensical troll spouting disillusioned rhetoric, you can't reason with stupidity, not even worth acknowledging his trollish existence
    lmao troll. Look at you big guy, calling someone a troll because i don't worship your precious iPhone. You need to get your head out of your *** and face the fact that the iPhone is not the leader it used to be. Any sane person would tell you the same thing. A nice glass of that Apple Kool-Aid you keep drinking will go nicely with the cookies. Is it really that hard to type xda?
    from my rooted Droid DNA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    lmao troll. Look at you big guy, calling someone a troll because i don't worship your precious iPhone. You need to get your head out of your *** and face the fact that the iPhone is not the leader it used to be. Any sane person would tell you the same thing. A nice glass of that Apple Kool-Aid you keep drinking will go nicely with the cookies. Is it really that hard to type xda?
    iPhone is still certainly the leader sales wise. Q4 2012 Apple sold almost double the amount of phones compared Samsung, 27.4 million to 15.4 million respectively.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CCNPJediHacker View Post
    Think you will find it's very valid... And upheld...

The reason Android phones are stacked full of RAM and have beefy processors is due to needing more horsepower to counteract the inefficient OS. This then leads to requiring bigger batteries to support the inefficient device. There is no real world value to these supposed "higher specs" because the operating system does not use the software efficiently causing lag and a bad user experience. To have a truely special device you need to properly marry the hardware with the OS (hence iOS devices fantastic battery life at smaller sizes). iOS also graphically is seemless and without lag.

If android was made by one vendor for one set of hardware it would become more efficient and would be a better OS. But it's not sadly and while it still has nice elements, the user experience is dreadful and cheap in comparison with iOS.

Reasoned....

So I think it's you that needs to JOG ON over to X DA and stop trolling...

Android phones need more horse power because they're ahead of any iPhone. the have larger screens, higher pixel density, the multitask they've had 4G/LTE for a long time whereas apple last phone is the only 4G/LTE phone. Android phones need more horse power because of all the different things you can do on them that iOS user only hope and wish for. things like run 2 apps at the same time, power NFC chips, power voice COMMAND, not simple dictation like the iPhone. they also need more horsepower because unlike iOS, Bluetooth works on EVERY device with Bluetooth--even in a 2012 Ford Escape so I could keep my hands on the steering wheel and my eyes on the road.

you need horse power to keep your phone running like this for 14hrs.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    If you compare hardware from one to another, there's always debatable difference. I don't buy a phone based on the hardware alone. I buy them with user experience in mind, the software, the integration with other products and accessories, the eco-system, the reliability, the ease of tech support, the customer service. I don't buy it to show off the hardware, I buy it to enjoy it on a daily base. I buy it for the fun factor. Service and user experience are always going to be the key factor in any gadgets.
    Exactly. If it works and it's still chugging along for a while. The only reason why I switched over to an iPhone after using an android is because my first android crapped out on me less than a year and left a bad impression on me. I also feel Apple products are very reliable (I still have an iBook that still works like a champ). But that may not be the case for everyone. In the end, as long as the user is happy with it, that's all that matters.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,320 Times in 5,975 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    Android phones need more horse power because they're ahead of any iPhone. the have larger screens, higher pixel density, the multitask they've had 4G/LTE for a long time whereas apple last phone is the only 4G/LTE phone. Android phones need more horse power because of all the different things you can do on them that iOS user only hope and wish for. things like run 2 apps at the same time, power NFC chips, power voice COMMAND, not simple dictation like the iPhone. they also need more horsepower because unlike iOS, Bluetooth works on EVERY device with Bluetooth--even in a 2012 Ford Escape so I could keep my hands on the steering wheel and my eyes on the road.

you need horse power to keep your phone running like this for 14hrs.
    It only needs all that horsepower to make up for the inefficiencies in the OS.

It's got nothing to do with the crap that you spout as needing horsepower.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234