+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Analyst: Galaxy S4 Inferior to iPhone 5

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by AUZambo This is like comparing BMW to Mercedes. They both make damn fine cars. Why do we feel compelled to declare one better than the other? It's
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AUZambo View Post
    This is like comparing BMW to Mercedes. They both make damn fine cars. Why do we feel compelled to declare one better than the other? It's simply a matter of preference, and I wish people would quit trying to make it more than that.
    Because talking about one's penis size is in poor form and an obvious sign of insecurity.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

What does this old **** know? lol Apple needs to step their game up and I doubt the 5S is going to do that. I'm eligible for an upgrade in July and will most likely be ditching my 4S for the S4 (how silly is that, that it has the same digits).

My iPhone is a Part of Me ProfessorJack's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    As fast as a MacBook Pro, hahaha! You need to learn about processor architectures.
    processor architecture I no more than most
    And anyway I'm entitled to my opinion
    So keep you opinions to you self

Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    What does this old **** know? lol Apple needs to step their game up and I doubt the 5S is going to do that. I'm eligible for an upgrade in July and will most likely be ditching my 4S for the S4 (how silly is that, that it has the same digits).
    I did say this my self the 5s has no chance of keeping up apple are mile be hind
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 03-15-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 835 Posts

Meh, theyre both nice phones.

Green Apple
    Thanks

its funny how people fight about a phone. The thing is on specs, the S4 blows the iPhone 5 away and more than likely the 5S as well. Im a iPhone guy hands down. I'm not buying the S4 because Im a ******* fanboy when it comes to the iPhone even though I just couldnt bring myself to buy a 5 cause well it wasn't worth it too me, but I can't deny the fact that the S4 is badass. The truth is that the S4 right now has alot of apple users jumping ship. I know 5 hardcore apple geeks myself that are bailing on apple. It is what it is..

Its simple history boys and girls. Apple went to **** back in the day when Jobs left. Sad but true its happening again. Will it be the end of apple? Of course not. They'll bounce back, no doubt. Its just right now they are going through a rough time. If you say they're not than your just a bigger fanboy than me. Stock went to ****, iPhone 5 was not what everyone was waiting for. Maybe they'll knock it out the park with the iWatch if that even exist. Maybe there's a new iTV coming this year. Who knows right now really. The truth is that for right now the S4 is the new hot girl on the block that everyone wants to date cause of the old hot chick, iPhone 5, is just not that hot anymore.

End of the day the S4 is a good thing cause hopefully it makes apple get of their asses and come up with some awesome features on the iPhone 6 and iOS 7. Competition is a good thing boys and girls, embrace it!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Feanor64's Avatar
    Thanks

so... is the 5s this summer just gonna have a little better camera, be a little faster than the ip5, and incorporate more jailbreak tweaks?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,458 Times in 2,695 Posts

This is like comparing BMW to Mercedes. They both make damn fine cars. Why do we feel compelled to declare one better than the other? It's simply a matter of preference, and I wish people would quit trying to make it more than that.
    Best posted by far!! Agree 100%

Like i always say the best phone is the phone u like and love the most. I try so many phones and always go back to iphone. Gs2/3 and one x my last android phones and im not saying the suck cuz they are amazing phones. But for me the phone that feels right, that love how it runs, how every app runs, how nice and sexy looks is the iphone. And one thing most will agree with me is that iphone feels better than any other phone in the hands. Again im not saying the iphone is the best phone out there but is just the phone i love.
    Last edited by zplit; 03-15-2013 at 02:55 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default You got it right!
    Really folks, my god, Yes I'm an Apple fan and always will be...it IS personal preference. Now I choose to support an American Company and I choose to drink Pepsi over Coke....it's preference. They are both good phones....and best of all "Get a Life" they are phones. OMG People!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    I'm not an Android guy but I gotta say the HTC One is by far my favorite Android device. My big question is why even compare Apple and Android phones, if anything the S4 should have been compared to the HTC One (and the S4 probably would still lose).
    Agreed, the HTC One looks like a really good device. If i didn't get the DNA i would of gotten that one. But it's basically the same thing so I'm not missing out on much. Apple vs Android phones is the same as xbox vs playstaion.
    from my rooted Droid DNA

iPhone? More like MyPhone Airwaves182's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Soooo you're entitled to a opinion but he has to keep his to himself? O.o

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Airwaves182 For This Useful Post:

vinaygoel2000 (03-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I looked up the analyst and he doesnt seem to be reliable at all. He is very biased.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to timmy354 For This Useful Post:

Airwaves182 (03-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone BhadKarma's Avatar
    Thanks

Is he entitled to his then?

Also main word I read in this article was "plastic" lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone ridingsupreme's Avatar
    Thanks

In other news.. The "god" particle was discovered.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ridingsupreme For This Useful Post:

novadam (03-15-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hackerd00d View Post
    can it be jailbroke? just kidden, some one give me a s4 and ill test it for them
    +1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What is rather sad is that you are clearly an android user and you are on a apple mod site to moan about it. That by my definition is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by fatherq View Post
    "While the S4 is likely to be the iPhone's biggest competitor this year at the high-end of the market"

the above statement is somewhat funny here. iPhone 5 can only compete with S3, NOT S4. wake up wake up!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrismcl06 View Post
    What is rather sad is that you are clearly an android user and you are on a apple mod site to moan about it. That by my definition is sad.
    in case you haven't noticed, half the people on this site have Android devices along side their iPhones. people are also entitled to voice their opinions, you dont have to read or respond to them.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Buy! Buy! Buy!
    Nothing in life is easy.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I did say this my self the 5s has no chance of keeping up apple are mile be hind
    Not no, but know.
    Not you but your.
    not you self but yourself.
    Not my self, but myself.
    Not mile but miles.
    Not be hind but behind.
    For someone who knows processor architecture you sure do not know how to use the most simplest spell check before posting...

If you have to hate, hate by using proper spelling please.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to unison999 For This Useful Post:

joshlogic (03-16-2013), slim.jim (03-15-2013), vinaygoel2000 (03-15-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone 8lias's Avatar
    Thanks

I want them both:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Green Apple
    Thanks

too much talk about hardware, very little about the most important thing: software
    Samsung teases potential customers with more megapixels and a faster processor on android-based software, which leaves the customers at the mercy of samsung or their carriers choice of when they can properly update their devices to the latest OS (I said this in another thread, these phones are going to wait a long time for Key Lime Pie)

Apple will as we all know keep all of us up to date regardless of our carrier and it's the pure OS, not some company or carrier installing their own crap on top of it to make things difficult if one wants to update....

Ives might blow us all away this summer with iOS7 for all we know, thus putting most of this comparison posting to rest, personally I'd rather see him just say "these are our improvements and now I hand the mic over to Saurik"