Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weekly Tweak Recap Mar. 4 - Mar. 10

Ho about a tweak for auto redial. Wtf why doesn't such thing exist? MobileLog 4 was ok, but need something better!

How funny! Bunch of 18 year old cyber gangsters. Im not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by vuman23 View Post
    You're an idiot get a real job. You are the kind of idiot who after you read this post will probably try to find out where I live..... Just saying

Jesus
    I know where you live. At home with your momma son!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    How funny! Bunch of 18 year old cyber gangsters. Im not gonna bother.

I know where you live. At home with your momma son!
    Really? As you didn't see my post above?

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Really? As you didn't see my post above?
    You know what bro, you wanna moderate then moderate. If you think I'm gonna listen to some boy call me and idiot that would run in my presence your trippin. Remove those straight name calling insults and its all good. At least the guy above him has an understanding of the world. So I can at least respect that.

Didn't know tweaks bring out the violence in people. Lol. Anyway thanks for the tweak selection.

Glad to know my duty was done properly. And sorry @2k1, I was unaware it would get so out of hand so fast. Very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    You know what bro, you wanna moderate then moderate. If you think I'm gonna listen to some boy call me and idiot that would run in my presence your trippin. Remove those straight name calling insults and its all good. At least the guy above him has an understanding of the world. So I can at least respect that.
    At least we agree on one thing, Pinoy. Cyber policing conversations and general infractions against the "freedom of speech," and freedoms in general chagrin me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    At least we agree on one thing, Pinoy. Cyber policing conversations and general infractions against the "freedom of speech," and freedoms in general chagrin me as well.
    I have no problem with your post! I don't agree 100% however there is validity in places for sure. I can at least see your thought process is on point, and you question things. For that reason I would embrace a conversation. This just obviously not being an arena we could do that without the peanut gallery chiming in.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,541 Times in 7,105 Posts

Only 1 post actually broke any site rules. Having an opinion and expressing it in an intelligent and mature way will always be welcome on MMi. Resorting to name calling or using inappropriate language though will not be tolerated.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Pinoy (03-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    There was only like 2 tweaks that came out this week and like 4 this month that were actually useful. People need to start making good, useful tweaks for either free or cheaper. They are ridiculous this year. Everyone wants ridiculous amounts of cash for stupid ideas. PodSwitcher should be free in my opinion. It's like one feature just stolen from Music Controls Pro 6.0+. I payed good money on Music Controls to have a ton of features (smart idea). I don't know why people would spend so much money on one feature (stupid idea). The devs this year need to get real.
    Totally! I laugh at the bouncing icons idea. What's sad is that that was done by a legit dev, who brought us springtomize. Instead of making it better he is actually taking out the best parts and spending his time on making springboards do the Harlem shuffle. It s the devs prerogative, but why reward it with $? Oh and to the comment about lazy duffs DIY, if they are going to charge $ then we have the right to give them our 2 cents.

Did someone say peanut gallery?

Edit
    Last edited by Pinoy; 03-12-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Googly2moogly View Post
    Ho about a tweak for auto redial. Wtf why doesn't such thing exist? MobileLog 4 was ok, but need something better!
    That isn't a bad idea to be honest. The tweak could detect when a call fails and automatically redial or on an activator gesture redial the last number that called you.

A tweak I want though is one to wake me up :P

I always forget to turn my volume on or take my phone off silent and never hear my alarms. It would be good if a dev would come up with a simple tweak to take the phone off DoNotDisturb, take the phone off silent and set the volume (and brightness) to 100%.

Thanks for the recap. I had already gotten gridlock2 but I never read about Lastpic. That's a useful tweak for me at work.

Quote Originally Posted by _Vansmak_ View Post
    Totally! I laugh at the bouncing icons idea. What's sad is that that was done by a legit dev, who brought us springtomize. Instead of making it better he is actually taking out the best parts and spending his time on making springboards do the Harlem shuffle. It s the devs prerogative, but why reward it with $? Oh and to the comment about lazy duffs DIY, if they are going to charge $ then we have the right to give them our 2 cents.

Did someone say peanut gallery?
    Exactly. Finally someone who agrees with the smart thought process.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonDesigner View Post
    There was only like 2 tweaks that came out this week and like 4 this month that were actually useful. People need to start making good, useful tweaks for either free or cheaper. They are ridiculous this year. Everyone wants ridiculous amounts of cash for stupid ideas. PodSwitcher should be free in my opinion. It's like one feature just stolen from Music Controls Pro 6.0+. I payed good money on Music Controls to have a ton of features (smart idea). I don't know why people would spend so much money on one feature (stupid idea). The devs this year need to get real.
    I agree. I don't mind paying for tweaks and apps at allas long as they are useful

I like the direction bar tweak. Cool idea. Simple but useful tweak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12