Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New iPhone 6 Concept Features a 4.8-inch Edge-to-Edge Display

iPhone? More like MyPhone djarkiz's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm waiting to upgrade cz I believe the 5S will be out by July, so tired of being on an iPhone 4(no power compared to new devices out)
    I want to upgrade now but my mind won't let me knowing a "5S" is around the corner =)

I am still convinced they will follow their route of the 4s and 5 and release a 5s in October. Either way, a 5s most likely will not feature a redesign, and the iPhone 5 is already an incredibly powerful handset that never really experiences slow-down. The time to buy an iPhone is NOW, unless you're not keen on the design of the iPhone 5.

Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum View Post
    I am still convinced they will follow their route of the 4s and 5 and release a 5s in October. Either way, a 5s most likely will not feature a redesign, and the iPhone 5 is already an incredibly powerful handset that never really experiences slow-down. The time to buy an iPhone is NOW, unless you're not keen on the design of the iPhone 5.
    totally agree

Ok Look I don't believe any rumors for anymore larger screens.

The devs already hit a bump in the road to update apps for the iPhone 5 and Apple knows that if they make the whole thing happens again,
    1. The decs will probably get angered, quit the $100 a month bill for the App Store, and eventually Apple loses money.
    2.They know that not all devs will update for new screens because a lot of apps STILL are NOT updated for the 5

Quote Originally Posted by wiipro View Post
    Ok Look I don't believe any rumors for anymore larger screens.

The devs already hit a bump in the road to update apps for the iPhone 5 and Apple knows that if they make the whole thing happens again,
    1. The decs will probably get angered, quit the $100 a month bill for the App Store, and eventually Apple loses money.
    2.They know that not all devs will update for new screens because a lot of apps STILL are NOT updated for the 5
    Some or the arguments you presented here are well stated.. However, that is not how business models work. If the market is moving towards larger screens and it effects the sale of Apple handsets, then Apple will follow suit. I do not have the resources to cite it properly right now, but in a Q & A with Steve Jobs about Adobe Flash on the iOS platform Steve responded by saying, if consumer demand reflected the lack if Flash on the iOS platform, then Apple would change its approach on its decision to not include it on the platform. That said, this situation is no different.

This is not to say that consumer demand will reflect this though as there are more contingencies involved than just screen size that affect customer choice. For example, consumers will also take things into account like the OS the platform runs, battery life, carrier options, etc.

On a personal level, while I loathe the idea of all apps not natively being compatible at full-scale resolution again, I would deal with this inconvenience for larger screen-relestate.

The most efficient way Apple could most likely address these market concerns is by catering to both markets, as many users suggested. This way, Apple will reach the demands of both ideal-minded handsets of consumer choice and maintain smartphone dominance over Samsung in light of their newest handset to be announces on March 14th, The Galaxy IV.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Saved0ne's Avatar
    Thanks

I do and don't like it.. looks too much like an iPad mini.
    Also, yes the edge to edge would be nice, but people already, from what I heard, hated the bigger screen... which people are stupid.
    The iPhone 5 is fantastic.

One thing I REALLY REALLY wish they had was the white square on the home button, light up when you got a text message.
    Best thing I can think of right now for a cool external tweak

Report from CNET media said next generation "iPhone 6" will appear two different versions with 2 different configuration . Low version of the iPhone 6 will have a 4.7 inch display,not 4.8 inch! And the high version is 5.5 inch!

Your concept features don't make any sense.You can read this blog to get more iPhone 6 features.
    iPhone 6 size 5.5 inch | ecever blog
    97683087.jpg

What about the camera features, need to be better than the sansung galaxy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234