+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'LastPic' Will Make it Easier to Send the Last Picture You Took in the Messages App

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Looking for one of those hidden gem jailbreak tweaks that are just small and ingenious? – LastPic by iOS developer Filippo Bigarella is one of those hidden gem jailbreak tweaks.
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Default 'LastPic' Will Make it Easier to Send the Last Picture You Took in the Messages App

Looking for one of those hidden gem jailbreak tweaks that are just small and ingenious? – LastPic by iOS developer Filippo Bigarella is one of those hidden gem jailbreak tweaks.

LastPic isn’t available in Cydia yet, but is has been submitted to Cydia and is expected to be available in the next 24 hours. As shown above, LastPic will add a new option to the Camera button in the Messages application that says “Use Last Photo Taken,” in addition to the two existing options for selecting an image from the Camera Roll to taking a new picture.

This new option might be useful if you took a screenshot and want to quickly send it to someone without navigating through your possibly lengthy Camera Roll. It’s a nice little addition to the Messages application that has been requested for a long time now.

In case you were wondering, it is integrated into the Messages application, which means it will work for both MMS and iMessage. The tweak has no options to configure, and when it’s out, you’ll be able to just install it and start using it. Keep your eye out for this tweak!

Name: LastPic
    Price: FREE
    Version: 0.9-1
    Repo: BigBoss (upcoming)
    Developer: Filippo Bigarella
    Editor's Rating: / 4.5/5

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Now that looks truly useful...very nice!

Thanks

Good idea. I'll be sure to grab this one.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fanboyfanboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Definitely getting this I love his tweaks. It's the little things in life.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Still don't see it there...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TTGator View Post
    Still don't see it there...
    It's finally there, but only works with stock messages app. Doesn't work with biteSMS. I hope the dev updates it to work across the board.

Especially since almost no one uses the stock messaging app when jail broken and this is only available to jail breakers. *shrugs*
    Last edited by edwilk55; 03-06-2013 at 02:31 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    It's finally there, but only works with stock messages app. Doesn't work with biteSMS. I hope the dev updates it to work across the board.

Especially since almost no one uses the stock messaging app when jail broken and this is only available to jail breakers. *shrugs*

Agreed. BiteSMS is where its at!

Only works with Messgaes.apps - Not with BiteSMS. Hope its updated to support BiteSMS.