Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: QuickPhoto Officially Released - GIVEAWAY!

Default QuickPhoto Officially Released - GIVEAWAY!

ModMyi Saturday morning announced the upcoming jailbreak tweak QuickPhoto. Even better news is QuickPhoto has been officially released later this afternoon, and as promised to those of you that stayed tuned, we have a surprise for you! Cocoanuts has been gracious enough to offer 100 copies of QuickPhoto to the readers of ModMyi.

QuickPhoto adds an additional keyboard option to your international keyboard key, which allows you to quickly and easily send photos and/or videos fewer taps than ever before. QuickPhoto works in a variety of applications, such as:

• Messages (MMS/iMessage)
    • WhatsApp
    • biteSMS
    • Messages+
    • Twitter
    • Tweetbot
    • Facebook Messenger
    • Facebook App (messages)
    • Mail (e-mail)

The tweak includes support for photos and videos in your Camera Roll, photos and videos stored in your Photo Stream, and in any photos and videos that might be in any of the additional photo albums that you may have created yourself. Albums are navigated by scrolling left and right at the bottom of the QuickPhotos interface.

QuickPhoto comes with zoom options, so you can see what you send before you send it. To zoom, just hold down on a photo or video. You can also use the tweak to just tap on one photo after another to easily insert them into the text field before sending, rather than go through the process of inserting them one after another, which takes longer and requires more effort.

QuickPhoto is supported on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, and works with iOS 6. QuickPhoto is normally $4.99, however the developer is offering a launch sale for $3.99. Alternatively, you can enter this giveaway for a chance to win a copy for free!

Just complete as much of the widget below to collect entries in the giveaway:

Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 03-02-2013 at 02:43 PM. Reason: It is now easier to see that we're giving away a whopping 100 copies!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

cowburnator (03-02-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Agree very cool indeed

Would love a free copy of quick photo. Count me in.

I'm looking forward to installing this app,even if I don't win a free copy. Hard to say not to something that enhances texting.
    Last edited by mgmm1; 03-02-2013 at 03:25 PM.

That works for me

I like how integrated it looks.

Super I have been waiting for a tweak like this, and it looks awesome!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I never win, but who knows, maybe this breaks the streak

Will the winners be notified before the $3.99 sale price is up?

What do we write in the box when we liked this giveaway on facebook? Our username of facebook or real name? I really dont know, someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    Will the winners be notified before the $3.99 sale price is up?
    yup

Sign me up

I like apps that cutout steps. So this seems useful.

My iPhone is a Part of Me RandyTG's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like the season of the Jailbreak is in full swing. Tweaks and apps abound.

Great tweak, should get this!

The usage of the keyboard selector is genius! This looks awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast