Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upcoming Tweak 'QuickPhoto' Makes it Easier to Send Photos and Videos

Default Upcoming Tweak 'QuickPhoto' Makes it Easier to Send Photos and Videos

If you send a lot of photographs or videos to people in conversations via text message, Facebook, WhatsApp, Mail, Twitter, and some other apps, then you should check out this great upcoming tweak called QuickPhoto by iOS developer Cocoanuts.

QuickPhoto will look a lot like RageBoard, because it uses the same Keylord interface; however, rather than letting you send rage faces, it will let you browse through your Photographs and Videos on your device. QuickPhoto includes support for the Camera Roll, any additional photo albums you might have on your device, and even the Photo Stream.

The QuickPhoto interface is accessed by tapping and holding on the International Keyboard button in the bottom left of the keyboard. If you have RageBoard or Grafiti installed, no worries, QuickPhoto is 100% compatible with them, because it uses the same Keylord dependency.

As shown above, when you tap on the QuickPhoto button, you’ll be able to scroll horizontally through your photographs and videos, and at the bottom, you can scroll through your albums, including the Camera Roll, any user-created albums, and your Photo Stream. You can use the backspace button to delete anything that you add to the text field by accident, and the globe button to return to your letter keyboard.

As expected, the photos and videos will send as image files to the recipient, so the tweak is cross-platform and doesn’t require a jailbroken iOS device on the other end to receive your photographs. They will go through as MMS.

Just like in RageBoard, users will be able to tap and hold on an image or video in the QuickPhoto keyboard interface to open a zoomed-in view of the image or video if the thumbnail is too small to identify the image or video.

While users can use the photo-sending button in the Messages interface already, QuickPhoto is named what it is because it’s quicker. Users can send more than one photo or video at once by simply tapping on them one after the other, which is much quicker than going through the image picker over and over and over again to send multiple photos or videos.

QuickPhoto is compatible with all of the following applications:

• Messages (MMS/iMessage)
    • WhatsApp
    • biteSMS
    • Messages+
    • Twitter
    • Tweetbot
    • Facebook Messenger
    • Facebook App (messages)
    • Mail (e-mail)

QuickPhoto will be out in Cydia soon, for an introductory price of $3.99 until March 5. Afterwards, the price will go up to the normal price of $4.99. If interested, keep your eyes peeled and be sure to grab it while it's on sale... otherwise stay tuned, we have a surprise for you coming up soon!

Name: QuickPhoto
    Price: $4.99 ($3.99 Introductory Price)
    Version: 1.0-13
    Repo: BigBoss (upcoming)
    Developer: Cocoanuts
    Editor's Rating:  5/5

EDIT: QuickPhoto has been released. Check out our giveaway here!
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 03-02-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Keep these lovely tweaks coming i can't get enough. Al thou I'm having a lot of springboard crashes which I don't know what tweak is doing this as I have so many .....and a lot of these tweaks are still in beta forms ...

My iPhone is a Part of Me luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems like a lot of money for something that is there already.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    Seems like a lot of money for something that is there already.
    I heard that.

It's on sale for 3.99, haha
    BitSms has a button built in for pictures
    PASS

It takes like 2-3 buttons to send a picture using the built in method on iOS . I don't see how this saves you much , not to mention you can browse pictures much faster the original method .

Quote Originally Posted by Merman123 View Post
    It takes like 2-3 buttons to send a picture using the built in method on iOS . I don't see how this saves you much , not to mention you can browse pictures much faster the original method .
    Once you have QuickPhoto open, you can just tap, tap, tap and you have 3 photos in the text field already. It would have taken 9 taps to do the same thing via the iOS method.

It is personal preference in the end, but I hope you are happy with your final decision . That is all that matters.
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 03-02-2013 at 01:30 PM.

Thanks

That'd be a huge help instead of waiting for the 3 minute process of opening the damn camera..

yeah, $3.99 is way to much for something i can already do, maybe 99 cents. MAYBE. I know the developers work hard at this stuff and I don’t support piracy. But thats why most stuff is pirated, because it’s overpriced.

Like apples OSX. I don’t know of anyone who pirated that because $20 for an operating system isn’t that much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobg013 View Post
    That'd be a huge help instead of waiting for the 3 minute process of opening the damn camera..
    Eh?

EDIT: QuickPhoto has been released. Check out our giveaway here!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobg013 View Post
    Wow 3 minutes that's crazy maybe time to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
    It's on sale for 3.99, haha
    BitSms has a button built in for pictures
    PASS
    I use BiteSMS and the camera button doesn't automatically open pictures. You have to choose whether you want to take a new picture or one already taken.

This app will show your photos right in the app.