Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 5S Ships in August, Says Chinese Source

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Yeah i agree took the 5 out when the jail break came out and put the 4s back in the box in the drawer with the other 4 phones. But I'm sure ill git the new iPhone when it comes out to add to my collection lol

Just got the 5 sold the 4s. I'll b getting the new device as well. Insert bad sheep joke here. Just find it funny that people get called sheep because we buy quality products.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboyz View Post
    Im hoping iOS 7 is going to make me want the 5S. I didn't buy the 5 as its not much different than the 4S to me other than bigger screen. Since the hardware won't be changed much(per Apples formula) I may wait to see the iPhone 6..6 months after the 5S releases :]

<< Don't forget to mention the i5 houses the newer A6 chip compared to the 4s model which wields the A5 chip.. a much more significant hardware upgrade then the bigger screen that was added to the i5

Anyone who thinks the iphone 5 is not a huge upgrade from the 4S is just nuts. It's light years ahead with LTE speeds, better camera. Those two alone make the difference

iPhone? More like MyPhone Colwood's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jschaff View Post
    Anyone who thinks the iphone 5 is not a huge upgrade from the 4S is just nuts. It's light years ahead with LTE speeds, better camera. Those two alone make the difference
    I 100% agree .. Because I own it aswell I have owned 4s 4 3GS and 3, the 5 is by far the best I wouldn't change much ... -I think making it thinner was a mistake.

The jail breaking community makes this phone for ME but without it I would have switched to android a while back .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12