Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 6 Concepts Surface - Speculating The Future

Love the XL... I really really hope this comes alive this summer or @ least the following year. & I agree leave the home button out.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 723 Posts

Here we go again!!!! You guys are getting all worked up because someone photoshop there idea of what the next gen iPhone should look like. Big whoop!!! How about if I take a pic of a piece of dog crap and posted it on here and said I think this is what the next iPhone is going to look like. I swear this website is ran by drama queens! They post this crap just to get you guys all worked up over nothing.

Looks a hell of a lot better than the current iPhones...

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe the only for sure thing said was about a better camera. I hope they'd just improve the quality not the mp. Unless we start getting allotted more data/month it just becomes another bother with the pics take up more memory. But then again, the masses are still drawn to the higher numbers...

Honestly, I will never understand the current obsession with tablet phones. No matter what you're able to do on your phone, it should always be a phone first and a multimedia device second. That however, is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    I'd say just get rid of the home button all together.... It would be a hella lot better to use gestures instead and it would certainly give some new innnovative life back to Apple who at this point really needs. and of course there's more room for screen real estate
    That would b impossible because of the fact that the home and power buttons are used together to do hard reboot. I also use those with the volume button to enter into safe mode if I have a problem with a tweak or jailbreak app.

No matter how cool itwould be to have the home buttons on the sides, I highly doubt it'll ever happen. And the phablet is most likely a no go this year but I see it as the 6/7. And an iPhone mini we could see soon. I'm sticking with my 4s until I have a reason to upgrade from the perfect 3.5" screen. I don't need taller, I need actual screen size increase.

This makes me want te galaxy s4 even more lol

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 723 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigred503 View Post
    This makes me want te galaxy s4 even more lol
    So someone does up Photoshop pic of what they think the next iPhone should look like and that's making you decide on buying a different phone? LMAO!!!

All these concepts are sooooo close yet sooooo far to being great.

Thanks

What wallpaper is that?

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by indyracer05 View Post
    I'd say just get rid of the home button all together.... It would be a hella lot better to use gestures instead and it would certainly give some new innnovative life back to Apple who at this point really needs. and of course there's more room for screen real estate
    removing the home button would not be innovative--several Android phones have already done away with home buttons. as for control via gestures., you might want to get your hands on (rather hands off) a Galaxy S3. not only does it have several hand gestures currently unavailable on any other device it also offers voice control (control, not commands)

apple needs to up its game big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybeast View Post
    Everyone you do realize they are concepts...
    My point exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    removing the home button would not be innovative--several Android phones have already done away with home buttons. as for control via gestures., you might want to get your hands on (rather hands off) a Galaxy S3. not only does it have several hand gestures currently unavailable on any other device it also offers voice control (control, not commands)

apple needs to up its game big time.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,279 Times in 7,010 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I'll see your and raise you a

Quote Originally Posted by MoDaLoT View Post
    Be cool if they have the home button on the side.
    No it wouldn't. It would make operation more difficult in one hand than the other. A camera or auxiliary "smart" button, perhaps, but not the Home button.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12