+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
For those of you that have been jailbreaking since the beginning, you may remember an app called AutoResponder. GSquared has recently updated this app to AutoResponder 2 with iOS 6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

Default AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off

For those of you that have been jailbreaking since the beginning, you may remember an app called AutoResponder. GSquared has recently updated this app to AutoResponder 2 with iOS 6 support. Best of all, it's on sale at an introductory 50% off!

AutoResponder 2 provides full support for iMessages and the regular SMS messages. Featuring a unique whitelist that helps you tailor specific rules for individuals with things like custom texts. Let's face it, some people deserve more attention than the other

AutoResponder 2 essentially is exactly as it states. The app will allow you to automatically reply to any messages while enabled. Ideally the app is taglined with the concept of never letting anyone feel lonely again. What I'd be interested in is some scenarios that this could be used other than when your sleeping, in school, or a movie. Let's get creative guys, how would YOU use the AutoResponder 2 app?

GIVEAWAY UPDATE:
    Geoffrey has offered to give away 5 free copies of AutoResponder 2! How do you enter? Answer my question above and get creative "how would YOU use the AutoResponder 2 app? "

AutoResponder 2 will make it so no one who texts or iMessages you ever feels ignored again! Have you ever gotten messages while in a meeting, in school, in a movie, or even while in deep sleep? AutoResponder will make sure that anyone who messages you knows that you are unable to respond and will get back to them as soon as possible.

*Please note: This WILL use SMS messages from your carrier's plan if it is replying to a text message, if you do not have a plan or have a very limited plan, please use this app cautiously with SMS replies as texts can build up quite quickly. This does not send texts for free unless you have a free texting plan.

Available in Cydia for $1.50

Requires iOS 6 or higher.
    Compatible and tested with iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhones
    Requires iMessage account OR SMS service with carrier.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off-autoresponder2-5.jpg   AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off-autoresponder2-4.jpg   AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off-autoresponder2-3.jpg   AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off-autoresponder2-2.jpg   AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off-autoresponder2-1.jpg   AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off-autorespond.jpg  
    Last edited by Nick Hesson; 02-26-2013 at 07:26 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Hesson For This Useful Post:

bcastro (02-26-2013)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Tested and working great. I used this back with my 4 to respond to folks when riding my bike. Love it. Soooo glad it's been updated! Thx dev.

Thanks

Price? 50% off what????

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @rodnuts it's on sale for $1.50 from $2.99 for its launch sale!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,576 Times in 277 Posts

It is available in cydia for $1.50

GIVEAWAY UPDATE:
    Geoffrey has offered to give away 5 free copies of AutoResponder 2! How do you enter? Answer my question above and get creative "how would YOU use the AutoResponder 2 app? "

My iPhone is a Part of Me klouud's Avatar
    Thanks

RAM hog? Performance hog? Lag?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default AutoResponder
    I would use it when I go to the gym so I can keep my phone at home or in a locker and let my friends and others know that I'll respond to them soon.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickhesson View Post
    "how would YOU use the AutoResponder 2 app? "
    Thanks for the offer but I wouldn't use it. So someone has to wait a bit for a real answer, BFD.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

GIVEAWAY UPDATE:
    I'd set it up with a custom message for the first week after each of my most highly anticipated game releases.
    For Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMix: "I don't want you to think me Heartless, but I'm a bit preoccupied. Please make your messages as Simple and Clean as possible to ensure a swift response."

Other games might be less elegant. God of War Ascension would likely be more like "Die, mortal! Do not come between me and my enemies or you'll regret it in the seconds before your life drains away!"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb How I would use AutoResponder 2
    [QUOTE=nickhesson;6781153]

To let people know that my phone's on DO NOT DISTURB so I'm not actually being notified of the txt they just sent.

And maybe to let people know that I can't get to their message right now 'cause I'm the shower.

Thanks

GIVEAWAY UPDATE:
    use it during meetings

Thanks
    Hey- how ya doing...sorry I can't reply right back to you...leave your name and your message & I'll get back to you...
    iFan

I can use this in my full time job to auto respond to my iPhone customers who have questions and would like to at least know their message hasn't been ignored --- sometimes it's 4 -6 hours before I can get back to them. I try to sneak text at work when possible, but this would help a lot I think. Love the concept. I've been waiting for this update.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

will this work with biteSMS? i like to use it while i'm driving.

Green Apple
    Thanks

How would I use this?

I do freelance work on some sites. It takes a lot of time out of my day and can't be bothered with all the texts I get when I'm working. I give all my clients my phone number to be able to message me so I would use this to let them know I'm busy doing work and ill get back to them soon as I can.

This is a great tweak from what I can see and read about it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alox View Post
    will this work with biteSMS? i like to use it while i'm driving.
    Yep, had bite installed on all my devices when I tested. Had to rewrite it once already because the first way I did it was not very cooperative with bite.

Thanks

"how would YOU use the AutoResponder 2 app?"
    When people send spam texts like "we buy junk cars" my auto reply would be" Message sent using invalid number of digits. Please resend using 10 digit number or valid short short code, Msg 2114" That's what I'd do! I have my iblacklist do that, but this is a cheaper option for many. This makes those auto messages think your number is invalid and takes you off their lists. ;-)
    Last edited by sobeniceguy2; 02-26-2013 at 11:16 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Red face My Auto Responder Message :-)
    Hi.. I'm busy at the moment and I'll be right back once I got hold of my phone... If it is late at night and you're trying to reach me, send your message 3x so my phone will wake me up... This is an AutoResponder :-)

Green Apple
    Thanks

use it for the wife "Yes dear..I'm so sorry dear"

iPhone? More like MyPhone ABOSWORTH's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not just answer the damn text message when you have time? LOL