+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AutoResponder 2 for iOS 6 - Introductory Sale 50% Off

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I would use it to respond thusly - " please call my Office number, and ask to overhead page me, if this is urgent". Or would say " likely am
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I would use it to respond thusly - " please call my Office number, and ask to overhead page me, if this is urgent". Or would say " likely am driving, in a meeting, indisposed, or taking a break . Please leave a message here". Or maybe " text response is usually in two hours or less during daylight. Will get back to you".

Thanks

I would use it when im at school or when im sleeping...Would be very useful..Thanks

Thanks

I posted a request well over a year ago for this app to be created. What I don't like is this guy took my idea and is now charging people for it. Please look back in the request area and you will see my exact request for this app.

I am very angry at the fact that someone is trying to make money off my idea.

This app should be free

Thanks

Is there a way I can use activator to toggle this on/off? I will most likely never use this tweak if I have to go into settings and enable/disable it everytime..

Also, would it be possible to have it only send a message if Do Not Disturb is turned on? Using MyVibe and this could be potentially awesome...
    Last edited by slayorktc; 02-27-2013 at 10:55 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Hesson View Post
    It is available in cydia for $1.50

GIVEAWAY UPDATE:
    Geoffrey has offered to give away 5 free copies of AutoResponder 2! How do you enter? Answer my question above and get creative "how would YOU use the AutoResponder 2 app? "
    I'd use it while driving.... cuz that's illegal.

and while having sex.... cuz that's just rude.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

It appears the Autoresponder SBSettings toggle does not work with the new version...is an update planned? Really would like to be able to enable/disable this quickly, without going into Settings. Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraSVT View Post
    I posted a request well over a year ago for this app to be created. What I don't like is this guy took my idea and is now charging people for it. Please look back in the request area and you will see my exact request for this app.

I am very angry at the fact that someone is trying to make money off my idea.

This app should be free
    You realize the first version of this app was out 2 years ago now. It's development was started in 2009. Feel free to point me to a thread I "stole it" from in 2009. It was an idea between college friends. Good try though.

Also for those concerned about enabling/disabling it, SBSettings toggle is on the way and possibly something for NCenter.

EDIT: Sorry almost forgot, also looking into integration with DND.
    Last edited by GSquared; 02-27-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GSquared View Post
    You realize the first version of this app was out 2 years ago now. It's development was started in 2009. Feel free to point me to a thread I "stole it" from in 2009. It was an idea between college friends. Good try though.

Also for those concerned about enabling/disabling it, SBSettings toggle is on the way and possibly something for NCenter.

EDIT: Sorry almost forgot, also looking into integration with DND.
    Posted about it in 2010

App Idea

Had it taken down before anyone else could try, seems like you got it before hand. Again Ive got more then 2 years on you, nice try to insult me with the "nice try though"
    -Cobra

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraSVT View Post
    Posted about it in 2010

App Idea

Had it taken down before anyone else could try, seems like you got it before hand. Again Ive got more then 2 years on you, nice try to insult me with the "nice try though"
    Judging by your unwillingness to believe that I had the idea without looking at any forum, I guess you didn't even bother to read what I stated earlier about it. I will restate it for you in extraordinarily simple terms: AutoResponder came out 2 years ago and that initial version was in development since the fall of 2009.

If you look at my previous apps, I give credit to the people that help me or I get ideas from. For instance, AddExchange from way back when has an info message stating that it was coded by me but the idea came from a forum member somewhere (and his/her forum name). AutoResponder's idea didn't come from a forum, it came from a series of conversations in 2009 (well before your little deleted thread). Sorry to disappoint you and your high horse you are on.

Anyways, I'm done with this line of conversation. If you would like to discuss more, PM me instead.

For everyone else, enjoy the app and a SBSettings toggle should be complete by the end of the night and ready to submit for tomorrow.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great, just bought it, but... no sbsettings toggle?!? without it, it's not very useful! I want to be able to switch it with other toggles, for example, for my Car profile with SBprofiles. Please!!

Quote Originally Posted by babelhoo View Post
    Great, just bought it, but... no sbsettings toggle?!? without it, it's not very useful! I want to be able to switch it with other toggles, for example, for my Car profile with SBprofiles. Please!!
    Replying myself... Geoffrey just emailed saying the toggle will be available on the upcoming update. That will make this tweak much useful.
    Last edited by babelhoo; 02-28-2013 at 07:10 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Just downloaded the latest update -- great job adding the SBSettings toggle. I'm a little confused about the "Use DND" toggle, though...if I have "Enabled" set to "off" and "Use DND" set to "on" what will happen?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Just downloaded the latest update -- great job adding the SBSettings toggle. I'm a little confused about the "Use DND" toggle, though...if I have "Enabled" set to "off" and "Use DND" set to "on" what will happen?
    If you have enabled off and Use DND on, when the phone's setting if DND is on it will act as if the enabled switch is on and when DND is off on the phone it will act as if the enabled switch is off. When "enabled" is in the on position it will always be on. Hope that helps!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I use this app when I ride my bike. It's nice to be able to let folks know that I'm riding when they text me and I'll respond as soon as I can. Esp when I ride for an hour or two without stopping.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is their a option to auto enable this feature when my phone is connect to a bluetooth device like my car.

Thank's

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12