The NYTimes iPad application brings all of your favorite New York Times content to your iPad. You can download it free of charge from the iTunes App Store. Once installed, it delivers the latest news to you via your Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connection so you can take the New York Times with you wherever you go.
• NYTimes.com + Tablet App for $19.99 per month
• All Digital Access (including the NYTimes app for iPad and iPhone, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com) for $34.99 per month.
What's New In This Version:
• NEW: Search for articles on your device and from NYTimes.com. Tap the search icon and type any headline, topic or keyword to find relevant articles to read, save or share
• Access your iTunes subscriptions with the Manage iTunes Subscriptions button located in the apps settings
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Please note that in the absence of a Wi‑Fi connection, the NYTimes iPad application uses your device's cellular network connection to access and download content. Please check with your carrier to see if you will be charged for usage, especially while traveling.