+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upcoming Tweak 'Animer' Will Give You Animation Options for Many iOS Features

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,100 Times in 808 Posts

Default Upcoming Tweak 'Animer' Will Give You Animation Options for Many iOS Features

Another cool new jailbreak tweak will be hitting Cydia soon called Animer by iOS developer Bradley Friedman of iOS development team Hashbang Productions. Animer will give the user options for changing the animation styles of many iOS features, including the App Switcher, notification banners, and notification alerts.

Animation options for banners include having the ability to choose between six different animation styles, adjusting the speed of the animation, dismiss animation features, spoken notifications, and fade-in HUDs. There will also be a test banner button so you can try your animations out before keeping them.

Animation options for alerts include choosing between two animations, and three zoom styles, as well as enable a fade in option. Like the banner notification animation options, the user will be able to use a test alert button to try out their settings before keeping them.

Animation options for the App Switcher include being able to set one of three different zoom animations for the apps in the App Switcher, and set one of two different fade animations for the apps in the App Switcher. The App Switcher animation settings can be tested easily by just opening the App Switcher, so there is no reason for a test button in this circumstance.

The developer has made a nice demonstration video of the upcoming Animer tweak that you can view below:

For a mobile-friendly video link that works with our app, tap on the link below:

YouTube Link

The great part about the tweak is the customizability that it brings to many common iOS functions. Also great is that the tweak doesn’t require a respring after every setting change. Animer will be available in Cydia soon for 99˘, so keep your eyes peeled!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

liamcakerboyr (02-26-2013)

Thanks

Looks a cool tweak for 99c. The price tag still probably won't stop people pirating it though.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aidanharris View Post
    Looks a cool tweak for 99c. The price tag still probably won't stop people pirating it though.
    Okay..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I believe there will always be pirating.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MoDaLoT's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Jobs Twin View Post
    I believe there will always be pirating.
    Right

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It's weird, I initially did pirate myself. However, now I've paid for every app that's cost money because its costing me less than a bag of chips and a coke for someone's hard work and dedication. Also updates are great.

Thanks

We need tweak that change animation in applications (settings, phone, music...). That will be great.

Thanks

its very cool tweak....hope compatible with other tweaks