Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'AutoLSMusicControls' Makes the Lock Screen Music Controls A Little More Convenient

Default 'AutoLSMusicControls' Makes Lock Screen Music Controls A Little More Convenient

Double-pressing the home button on the lock screen accesses the lock screen music controls in iOS. This is the case whether youíre in the middle of listening to music or not. A new free jailbreak tweak called AutoLSMusicControls by iOS developer Jonathan Bailey makes the lock screen music controls just a little more intelligent.

With the tweak installed, whenever you are not playing music, you will still have to press the home button twice to access the music controls on the lock screen. However, if you are playing music, the lock screen music controls will show automatically by default, and you can press the home button twice to show the lock screen clock instead.

It makes sense to have the music controls appear automatically when you are playing music, since when youíre in the middle of playing music you will want quick access to volume, play/pause, and next/previous track controls. The great part about the tweak is how when you stop playing music, the lock screen will automatically start displaying the clock by default again.

AutoLSMusicControls is one of those subtle, but useful jailbreak tweaks that music-lovers will want on their iOS devices. The tweak also works with third-party music applications like Spotify; it doesnít come with any options to configure, and itís a free download in the BigBoss repository of Cydia.

Name: AutoLSMusicControls
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.1
    Repo: BigBoss
    Developer: Jonathan Bailey
    Editor's Rating: / 3.5/5

A tweak for increasing volume on iphone 5 would be much helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by srkattar786 View Post
    A tweak for increasing volume on iphone 5 would be much helpful.
    I'm not sure that I follow.

What about the volume buttons?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I'm not sure that I follow.

What about the volume buttons?
    Maybe he means a tweak that will increase the sound overall coming out of the speaker? I remember doing that with my old iPod by editing a few plist files, but I'm not sure how well it worked.

Thats a nice tweak. That's how apple should've made it in the first place because that's how it is on the iPad.

I like that there is a way to dismiss it when you are just trying to see the time or trying to see something on the album art.