Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TwitkaFly 6.0+ Released With Support for iOS 6

Default TwitkaFly 6.0+ Released With Support for iOS 6

If you’re a TwitkaFly fan, and you’ve jailbroken with evasi0n, then you’ll be happy to hear that an iOS 6-compatible version of TwitkaFly called TwitkaFly 6.0+ is now available for download in Cydia from iOS developer moeseth. The tweak is a separate package from the original TwitkaFly and it is a free download for all that own the original TwitkaFly.

With TwitkaFly, in case you’ve never used it, you can easily Tweet or post to Facebook (via Facebook plug-in) from anywhere with an Activator action. The tweak also supports multiple accounts, quick-reply, TwitLonger, user blacklisting, and many other useful features. Users can also Tweet the music they're listening to with a built-in Now Playing feature.

TwitkaFly adds a Twitter composition button to Notification Center and the Lock Screen so you can easily compose a Tweet no matter where you are. The tweak also has some great animations and transitions for when the user interface appears and disappears through usage.

TwitkaFly is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad and works together with major Lock Screen jailbreak tweaks like IntelliScreenX and LockInfo. While the new package is free for those that own the original TwitkaFly, new users can buy TwitkaFly from the BigBoss repository of Cydia for $3.99. The TwitkaFly Facebook Plugin is an additional 99˘, however the plug-in has not been updated for iOS 6 just yet (an update has been submitted and is coming soon).

Thanks

Why is this necessary if I can update both FB and Twitter from NC?

Quote Originally Posted by spideyrules View Post
    More features from TwitkaFly. It's not only a composition client.

Question Exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by spideyrules View Post
    Exactly.. I was reading and re-reading this post to figure out if I missed something.

Back in the day when there was no NC, there was a wonderful app called qTweeter, which I still have installed on my old iPhone 2G. But nowadays, who needs that or TwitkaFly and why?

Quote Originally Posted by aalaap View Post
    Exactly.. I was reading and re-reading this post to figure out if I missed something.

Back in the day when there was no NC, there was a wonderful app called qTweeter, which I still have installed on my old iPhone 2G. But nowadays, who needs that or TwitkaFly and why?
    Features TwitkaFly has that iOS does not:

• Quick-reply
    • Quick-compose from anywhere including the lock screen
    • Support for Twitter, Tweetbot, Tweetings, and Echofon apps
    • Support for TwitLonger
    • Support for Now Playing Tweets
    • Alternative UI with stellar animations
    • Blacklist and whitelist feature
    • API support for developers
    • Activator-based features
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 02-21-2013 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post

• Quick-reply
    • Support for TwitLonger
    I understand your point, but with ISX I can see my whole twitter in NC along with retweet/favorite/open the tweet etc don't see a need for this

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i hope you post an article with the facebook plugin update is on cydia i like both was happy when i saw the tweak on cydia last night

Thanks

He said stellar lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post

• Quick-reply
    • Support for TwitLonger
    You may be missing the point. The Notification Centre Tweet/Post options are a quick way to post basic content - text, location, pictures. For more advanced features such as longer tweets, animations, lists, etc., there are far more capable full apps that can and should be used. If I'm composing a masterpiece of a tweet or a status update, I'd be focussed enough to open the dedicated app for that, not just use the NC functions to get it out of the way quickly.

It's like saying a motorcycle X is better just because it has a roof, a reverse gear and a DVD player. It's not. It's a motorcycle and there's a reason why it's got neither of those. If you need all those extras, you should get a car. Or a Tuk Tuk!

Thanks

Thank God Facebook plugin also got updated I love my jailbreak#thankyouevad3rs