Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'AssistantEnhancer' Gives Siri A Truckload of New Features

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    Oh well, I got my money back but that was before the 1.0-1 release so maybe that bug has been fixed. I wasn't the only one having the text issues as well as other issues. Luckily I didn't have to restore to fix my issues, just uninstall.
    Cool. I had first version before update. No problems with texting. But yeah - another "not for prime time ready" tweak. That seems to be all we're getting these days.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

I wish I knew what other package is conflicting with AssistantExtensions. I had the freezing issues way before AssistantEnhancer existed. Both then and now uninstalling extensions solved the problem. I have no (to my knowledge) Siri tweaks so I don't know where to begin troubleshooting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CLAWHAMM3R View Post
    I wish I knew what other package is conflicting with AssistantExtensions. I had the freezing issues way before AssistantEnhancer existed. Both then and now uninstalling extensions solved the problem. I have no (to my knowledge) Siri tweaks so I don't know where to begin troubleshooting.
    AssistantExtensions has not been updated to work with iOS 6. There are issues with that tweak itself.

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    AssistantExtensions has not been updated to work with iOS 6. There are issues with that tweak itself.
    Yeah I know, but newdestiny said he doesn't have any issues and that its just conflicting with something else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CLAWHAMM3R View Post
    Yeah I know, but newdestiny said he doesn't have any issues and that its just conflicting with something else.
    You can go through the process of trying to figure it out. Install AssistantExtensions then using SBsettings disable mobile substrate add ons one by one and see if anything fixes it. It's tedious because you have to respring every time.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567