+ Reply
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'SubtleLock' is a Lock Screen Tweak for Minimalists

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
the recent update has fixed the camera grabber but now the time shows in 12hr format and the day/date doesn't wrap anymore and looks weird
    Green Apple
    Thanks

the recent update has fixed the camera grabber but now the time shows in 12hr format and the day/date doesn't wrap anymore and looks weird

Thanks

I have found the issue for the date now wrapping and will be fixed soon, the time format is in the process of being fixed also, some users are having issues of the entire top view being hidden and I'm narrowed it down to a could tweaks causing the issue

The latest updates were complete rewrites to bring more compatibility to other tweaks, which is the reason for a lot of minute bugs, I've already started contacting some devs to bring compatibility to tweaks like flusterless and the forecast view with LockInfo 5

Thanks

I'm not sure if this is subtle lock, or atom. However, this bug is bugging me. No pun intended.

http://www.ipicit.net/picit/1367253591.2614.iPicit.jpg

It happens sometimes when I am playing music with Spotify.
    Last edited by aorowe; 04-29-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aorowe View Post
    I'm not sure if this is subtle lock, or atom. However, this bug is bugging me. No pun intended.

http://www.ipicit.net/picit/1367253591.2614.iPicit.jpg
    I believe it's a compatibility issue with a few tweaks, one of which is the lock seconds feature of springtomize, a fix is being worked on

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I believe it's a compatibility issue with a few tweaks, one of which is the lock seconds feature of springtomize, a fix is being worked on
    Oh okay, much appreciated

Thanks

I think I found another bug.

http://www.ipicit.net/picit/1367896944.6224.iPicit.jpg

At first I believed that lock screen toggles was causing this issue. However, I uninstalled it and the same issue presented itself still.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I can't figure out, why this tweak doesn't work for me...
    iPhone 4, iOS 6.1

Just want the smaller slider, but after activating it, i'm only getting a black bar above it.

'SubtleLock' is a Lock Screen Tweak for Minimalists-638443-sarif-foto-17.05.13-10-53-50.png

I tried alot of resprings, reboots, clearing cache, disabling mobile subtrate by mobile substrate via sbsettings, but it looks always like this. I don't think, it's the themes fault because after disabling winterboard completly it's still the same.

Any ideas? Did this happen to anyone else? If it helps, i can provide a list of my installed tweaks.

Thanks

Hello all, I really need to find out what this slider mod is called (The bottom, Thiner one) I had it a while back but changed a few things on my phone and ended up doing a restore and lost it - please help

Thanx - tat

'SubtleLock' is a Lock Screen Tweak for Minimalists-bettersubtlelockpreview_zps19efaf19.png

I found it - "Smaller SubtleLock"
    Last edited by tat2me2; 05-26-2013 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Found what I was looking for

Thanks

Here's an issue I found. As far as the brightness toggle goes, there's no point. Even if you change the brightness settings in the lock screen when you put the phone to sleep and wake it up again it defaults to Whatever you had it set to within the phone. Which in turn makes having the setting within the Lockspring toggles pointless.

Edit: wrong thread. Not seeing an option to delete it from the mobile app.
    Last edited by aorowe; 05-30-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks

http://i.imgur.com/xleB0SJ.png

After downloading the new update, I found this little issue. Lock screen notifications are not fully aligned with Subtle lock.

http://i.imgur.com/6YKiPJW.png

Also there's this issue with subtle lock. Due to its placement, when one has a passcode enabled, notifications that are pushed tobthe lock screen appear behind The "enter passcode" bar.

Honestly, if there is a tweak that allows me to hide lock screen notifications while entering the passcode I'd be satisfied with that as well.

If anyone knows
    Last edited by aorowe; 06-25-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aorowe View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/xleB0SJ.png

After downloading the new update, I found this little issue. Lock screen notifications are not fully aligned with Subtle lock.

http://i.imgur.com/6YKiPJW.png

Also there's this issue with subtle lock. Due to its placement, when one has a passcode enabled, notifications that are pushed tobthe lock screen appear behind The "enter passcode" bar.

Honestly, if there is a tweak that allows me to hide lock screen notifications while entering the passcode I'd be satisfied with that as well.

If anyone knows
    It's fixed in an update that should be available in cydia tomorrow

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Changing font with Bytafont
    Hi,

I use Bytafont to change the LockScreen Clock font. I'm not sure if it's supposed to also change the font of the day and date, but it definitely doesn't. Do you know if that is because of SubtleLock or Bytafont? If it is because of SubtleLock, can that be added as an option to use the same font as the time or not? Because once I'm able to do it, I might find I'd like the day and date font to stay the default... So a toggle would be best... :-P

Thanks,
    Ken

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenBotwinick View Post
    Hi,

I use Bytafont to change the LockScreen Clock font. I'm not sure if it's supposed to also change the font of the day and date, but it definitely doesn't. Do you know if that is because of SubtleLock or Bytafont? If it is because of SubtleLock, can that be added as an option to use the same font as the time or not? Because once I'm able to do it, I might find I'd like the day and date font to stay the default... So a toggle would be best... :-P

Thanks,
    Ken
    The latest version should work with bytafont, a previous version didn't but I fixed that bug I believe

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Bytafont
    Thanks. As I had mentioned, Bytafont definitely works to change the font of the clock, just not the day and date. Those always stay the same. I have 2.1-1 of SubtleLock. Isn't that the latest version? It's the one with the "Controls Animation" setting, not that I'm sure what that setting effects...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KenBotwinick View Post
    Thanks. As I had mentioned, Bytafont definitely works to change the font of the clock, just not the day and date. Those always stay the same. I have 2.1-1 of SubtleLock. Isn't that the latest version? It's the one with the "Controls Animation" setting, not that I'm sure what that setting effects...
    I believe the date font will change to whatever you set the system font as

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks. That was it. Sorry for barking up the wrong tree...

Thanks

No trouble glad that was it though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have been using SubtleLock (love it! One of the best downloads I have gotten!) for a while now and recently updated it to version 2.1-1 and have noticed a slight issue with it.
    I'm using it along with LockInfo 5 and have previously had no issues with it, but since this update I am finding that my LockInfo notifications are randomly appearing/disappearing from my lock screen. I still get the notification icon up near my battery icon, but I have to bring up my passcode screen and cancel out of it to make the notifications appear.

At first I thought this issue was with LockInfo, but I found that if I uninstall SubtleLock the issue disappears... (screenshots added)
    'SubtleLock' is a Lock Screen Tweak for Minimalists-img_1822.png'SubtleLock' is a Lock Screen Tweak for Minimalists-img_1823.png'SubtleLock' is a Lock Screen Tweak for Minimalists-img_1824.png

Pic 1 - Shows the notification icon up near the battery percentage
    Pic 2 - How LockInfo notifications look AFTER I open/close my passcode entry screen
    Pic 3 - After I tap to open the list of notifications (how it always used to look before I updated)

Any answers or assistance people can give me would be excellent!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarky1 View Post
    I have been using SubtleLock (love it! One of the best downloads I have gotten!) for a while now and recently updated it to version 2.1-1 and have noticed a slight issue with it.
    I'm using it along with LockInfo 5 and have previously had no issues with it, but since this update I am finding that my LockInfo notifications are randomly appearing/disappearing from my lock screen. I still get the notification icon up near my battery icon, but I have to bring up my passcode screen and cancel out of it to make the notifications appear.

At first I thought this issue was with LockInfo, but I found that if I uninstall SubtleLock the issue disappears... (screenshots added)
    Attachment 643736Attachment 643737Attachment 643738

Pic 2 - How LockInfo notifications look AFTER I open/close my passcode entry screen
    Pic 3 - After I tap to open the list of notifications (how it always used to look before I updated)

There should be an update today to fix it , it's already been submitted

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarky1 View Post

Attachment 643736Attachment 643737Attachment 643738

I wonder, is there a tweak like that that will group lock screen notifications. Other than lockinfo I mean?

In order To explain, take the text messaging application.

One can go within the notification Center settings and set it so that you don't get text previews. Doing this will effectively group the lock screen notifications for text messages.

My question, is there a tweak that does this for all lock screen notifications besides lock info.

Edit:
    http://i.imgur.com/ZSftw75.png

Minor issue with the new update slight delay with the clock after One opens the phone and locks it again.
    Last edited by aorowe; 06-30-2013 at 04:37 PM.