Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'SubtleLock' is a Lock Screen Tweak for Minimalists

Thanks
    Thanked 15,540 Times in 7,105 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    Thank you

But the slider only appears to be that small with ayecon, the size of the slider without a theme fills the bar height wise, however the camera button is smaller than ayecons haha, I think the ayecon slider would still work the same though
    Ah yes, silly me with my ayecon lock screen on lol. Ya, with the normal slider it could do with a slight "shrinking" too, and yes you are right, the normal camera icon fits a bit better than with ayecon on.

It would be perfect with ayecons slider and the normal camera icon.

Took the stock image for cameragrabber and overwrote the ayecon one in ayecon lockscreen. So now I do have ayecon slider with default camera icon which fits better. All set now
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361833245.097393.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Browning151 View Post
    I have SBrotator on my iP5 too with the slider cut off, uninstalled rotator and it works fine.
    I have Motion on both iphone 5 and 4. Do you think this is the culprit? I think rotator and motion has the same function.

after update th latest version, its fix everything, great job :thumbs up:
    hoping there will be an option to switch position between lock and date :finger cross:

Is there a way to center the clock vertically?? It cuts the numbers off when using a different font...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skack25 View Post
    Is there a way to center the clock vertically?? It cuts the numbers off when using a different font...
    Are you on 1.3

Why clock font of 1.3 is not using LockClock.font? I have Bytafont installed and replace clock font with another font, before 1.3 has no this problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkj2k View Post
    Why clock font of 1.3 is not using LockClock.font? I have Bytafont installed and replace clock font with another font, before 1.3 has no this problem.
    I hate to make a custom label, and I used the wrong font initially, I will be fixing it to use the right font though, sorry about that

Anyway to fix this??

Quote Originally Posted by AngryPIG View Post
    would be nice if unfold worked with it.

have to settle with this just now
    Attachment 622997
    Whats the theme called?

Album artwork doesn't fit the screen, can you fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    Ive made a simple theme for this that I've just submitted to Cydia!

I actually love this more compact version of the lockscreen!
    What's the theme called?
    "There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look bright is the sun"

Quote Originally Posted by EddieLeonard View Post
    Ive made a simple theme for this that I've just submitted to Cydia!

I actually love this more compact version of the lockscreen!
    Can you upload it? Looks great.

And also; album artwork doesn't fit the screen.
    "There is no dark side of the moon, really. Matter of fact it's all dark. The only thing that makes it look bright is the sun"

Quote Originally Posted by skack25 View Post
    Anyway to fix this??

I got that problem too. Are you on a iPhone 5? Happens on my iPhone 4 6.1 SubtleLock v.1.3

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus498 View Post
    Could you make this compatible with iOS 5? This would make my iPhone 4 feel more like my 5.
    I'm bumping this because i'd love to have this tweak too

Thanks

Hey guys, just an update so you guys don't think I've fallen off the face of the earth or anything, I've been slowly working on it, unfortunately I work 75+ hours a week at the moment so I'm pretty swamped, but I haven't stopped development and iOS 5 support will be released shortly

15. The Following User Says Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

Groinchurn (03-30-2013)

Hi. Had to remove this tweak as after some months there has been no update to address the Lockinfo compatibility issues.

Are there plans to update to deal wirh this or had development now ceased?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baskie View Post
    Hi. Had to remove this tweak as after some months there has been no update to address the Lockinfo compatibility issues.

Are there plans to update to deal wirh this or had development now ceased?
    It isn't dead, I've just been incredibly busy, I am still working on it, the tweak has been live for about 6-7 weeks now and development won't stop until its bug free, just struggling to find some free time due to work at the moment

iPhone? More like MyPhone lillstar12's Avatar
    Thanks

I've just updated to latest version with 24 hour clock and the time is shoqong the 12 hour clock unless I lock and unlock again. Also the camera swipe at the bottom is way off the screen . Any updates planned to fix this ? Up until the newest version everything has been perfect ;(

the latest update isn't very good in my opinion, the grabber disappears off the bottom of the screen when enabling the slider , the formatting of the date is now in a line and looks weird personally preferred it wrapped, and the clock keeps switching between 12h and 24h modes randomly. So i have uninstalled until another update is submitted. Its a shame as before the update it worked flawlessly for me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Since last update, there's a display problem with camera icon on lockscreen.

Is it possible to have a toggle for the animation when media controls are shown....I'm not too keen on the animation and would like the option to turn it off if possible

Keep up the good work

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast