+ Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'SubtleLock' is a Lock Screen Tweak for Minimalists

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Leonnears Whenever someone talks about simplistic lockscreens, I just love to show mine off. *Silently leaves thread* Please I would love to know how you got that.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leonnears View Post
    Whenever someone talks about simplistic lockscreens, I just love to show mine off.

*Silently leaves thread*
    Please I would love to know how you got that.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gonkowonko View Post
    whats the theme called in cydia?
    I submitted it but MMI rejected the name -_-'

Im going to submit it to Macciti later on... What do you think I should call it?
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

iPhone? More like MyPhone mrmyco's Avatar
    Thanks

To the developer: this is awesome stuff!

Is it possible to have the now playing info displayed at the empty top middle portion, just like how it is when you double tap the home button for media controls?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

The update appears to be a dud. Causes all sorts of issues on my 4s. Had to uninstall. How to get old version?

Thanks

Doesn't seem to be working at all now, I have it enabled, I respung At least three times. I uninstalled both android XT and Stride.The above poster's right, it seems like an dud.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lillstar12's Avatar
    Thanks

Doesn't work on my iPhone 5 at all just makes the screen do crazy things. On 6.1.2 and have springtomize 2 installed. Any ideas ? I tried to respringing multiple times and reinstalling and just sent my display crazy

Thanks

The mad screen thing occurs too on my 4s at 6.1.1 with Lockinfo installed.

I've emailed the dev asking for a route to go back to V.1. Hopefully get that, or an upgrade that fixes it in next 24hrs, or shall be chasing a refund.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baskie View Post
    The mad screen thing occurs too on my 4s at 6.1.1 with Lockinfo installed.

I've emailed the dev asking for a route to go back to V.1. Hopefully get that, or an upgrade that fixes it in next 24hrs, or shall be chasing a refund.
    I'm with you on that one.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Theme
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonnears View Post
    Whenever someone talks about simplistic lockscreens, I just love to show mine off.

*Silently leaves thread*
    whats the name of the theme?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

BEWARE DO NOT BUY THIS TWEAK. With the current update it is unstable and will like others said make your iphone into a mad iphone. This has happened on my iphone 5 and others iphone 4s and 4.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redaddiction View Post
    BEWARE DO NOT BUY THIS TWEAK. With the current update it is unstable and will like others said make your iphone into a mad iphone. This has happened on my iphone 5 and others iphone 4s and 4.
    yup i update this tweak and my phone screen crash, im wonder did the developer test the tweak before release an update?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

After first installing it didn't change my lock screen, even though it showed it was enabled in the settings. I turned it off and then back on and voila! Works fine on my iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.

Mark O.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First version worked fine, the updated one made my phone completely unusable. Awesome tweak, but please revert back to the older version on Cydia.

Green Apple
    Thanks

you guys must have a conflict which causes your devices to crash as not had any problems on my i5 with this update. The only thing wrong about the update is the toggles dont really work until you flick them on or off a few times (although this was the same as the first version) and the clock isnt centre aligned on the top block.

Thanks

I'm sure your right, can't see that a dev would release an update that doesn't work, but, I have only a few things from Cydia: SBSettings, LockInfo, InfiniDock, on top of the items that are auto-installed. So, if it is a conflict, its with a fairly well-known app. The fact quite a few others are experiences the same kinda backs this up.

Regardless, no one is perfect, issues happen, let's hope the dev manages this one quickly with either a fix or a downgrade option.

Thanks

I'm sure your right, can't see that a dev would release an update that doesn't work, but, I have only a few things from Cydia: SBSettings, LockInfo, InfiniDock, on top of the items that are auto-installed. So, if it is a conflict, its with a fairly well-known app. The fact quite a few others are experiences the same kinda backs this up.

Regardless, no one is perfect, issues happen, let's hope the dev manages this one quickly with either a fix or a downgrade option.
    It's fixed, I figured the issue out, I was grabbing the screens size before the iPhone had technically loaded the views causing that mistake, I had a long day at work yesterday and made a mistake, I apologize and it is fixed and I'm submitting now, the issue only occurred when rebooting

Quote Originally Posted by gonkowonko View Post
    you guys must have a conflict which causes your devices to crash as not had any problems on my i5 with this update. The only thing wrong about the update is the toggles dont really work until you flick them on or off a few times (although this was the same as the first version) and the clock isnt centre aligned on the top block.
    Also fixed in the update
    Last edited by iGamers; 02-22-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks

And there you go! A good dev is judged not by his creations but by his management of issues. Thanks for the update.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to baskie For This Useful Post:

mrmyco (02-22-2013)

Thanks

And there you go! A good dev is judged not by his creations but by his management of issues. Thanks for the update.
    Thank you, I try my best and I definitely try to stay on top of letting everyone know what's going on and responding to emails, I try to respond to every single email I get

Thanks

There is an email from me, addy BaskervilleMe. Feel free to ignore it.

Thanks

There is an email from me, addy BaskervilleMe. Feel free to ignore it.
    Haha my mailbox has had over 100 emails today, I work from 8-8 mon-fri and I'm staying up late every night to try and fix all the bugs in it