Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases iOS 6.1.2

Thanks

I just installed the latest DiskAid too n deleted the update download this thing had already done...pretty big I think...was at 1.55gb other before n 1.11 after...

Scotty..pretty sure it's been done already...u have to DFU restore to update...that's what I do

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    Someone needs to post an article about how to update to the newest iOS if your device is already jailbroken. How do we easily restore our tweaks and their settings? It would be helpful for a lot of people I would think.
    I don't think there is an easy way. I know to restore my themes though, I'm copying the theme folder and after I restore, jailbreak, and reinstall the theme, I'll copy the old one over via ssh, respring, and should be good!

Thanks

evasi0n 1.4 is out for 6.1.2!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    6.1 window is closed
    No

anyone with a 5 update to 6.1.2?

my appstore GUI looks like the GUI from iOS 5, and I cant even scroll, its stuck

then when I close the app, and open it again, background behind the apps in the Search feature turns white

I'm not jailbroken, and have tried a couple restores

It has got to be a bug!

Want to know if its an isolated incident, so anyone who updated and can chime in, I appreciate it!

-photo.png-photo-1-.png

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    anyone with a 5 update to 6.1.2?

my appstore GUI looks like the GUI from iOS 5, and I cant even scroll, its stuck

then when I close the app, and open it again, background behind the apps in the Search feature turns white

I'm not jailbroken, and have tried a couple restores

It has got to be a bug!

Want to know if its an isolated incident, so anyone who updated and can chime in, I appreciate it!

-photo.png-photo-1-.png
    I know someone that has a 3GS that is doing the same thing. It's weird but I wish the App Store would go back to its list view. I liked being able to see more apps at once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12