+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockInfo 5 Receives An Update Adding Many Demanded Features, Bug Fixes

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard I don't know what you mean by dims your lock screen image. Do you have a screenshot? Notice how my wallpaper is now darker than
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    I don't know what you mean by dims your lock screen image. Do you have a screenshot?

Notice how my wallpaper is now darker than the camera button or the clock at the top of the screen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really hate the fact that ISX is an OVERLAY to the lockscreen. What it does is force the notification center on the lockscreen while still giving access to the slide to unlock. I find it very annoying that the lockscreen is actually in the background. I rather have lockinfo that modifies the lockscreen which is what I always wanted on all phones including android.

This latest updates gets back consolidated screen which I really missed and fixed the position for the clear button.

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickuk View Post

Notice how my wallpaper is now darker than the camera button or the clock at the top of the screen
    I don't even see a wallpaper, just black.

And is that a calendar widget? If so, that could be breaking something.

I'm not sure though exactly, I haven't experienced a "dimming" problem as you can see from my screenshot above the fold.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggadhu View Post
    I just purchased LockInfo (I also have IntelliScreen X) and I'm not sure what happened but when I downloaded LockInfo 5, it completely crashed my phone. Had to hard reboot, manually go into safe mode since I was stuck in a bootloop, and then uninstall it. Afraid to put it back on my phone!

One first big rule to have a stable jailbroken phone is to avoid installing stuff which is already being dealt by other stuff. There's just no sense having both ISX and LI installed at the same time, and I don't expect their devs trying to fix possible conflicts between the 2, considering their tweaks are meant to do more or less the same things!
    I installed LI5 since its first release, installed all the betas and this 5.1.0 release and it never crashed for me.

First big rule to have a stable jailbroken phone is to not mix together tweaks which are supposed to do pretty much the same. Having both ISX and LI installed together just doesn't make sense...they deal the same purpose and I wouldn't expect the respective devs trying to fix possible conflicts. There's just no point for them to do that.
    Last edited by Fafner1976; 02-19-2013 at 09:57 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danman2_2999 View Post
    Did anybody notice significant battery drain before this update was released? I noticed it right away and figured out it was having the weather on the lockscreen. Even with it set to "manual" refresh, my battery was horrible. I enabled it back after I installed this update, hoping there was a fix for it.
    I noticed it too and had uninstalled it. I think it's b'cos of checking the location before updating weather in the widget. I was hoping they fixed it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rickuk View Post

If you go to Lockinfo>Appearance - there is an option for the background transparency. Adjust it down and it wont dim your lockscreen wallpaper.

Anyone notice that there is a bug with the "show preview" option. I have all my messages/email set to "preview OFF" but previews still show on lockscreen?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 620 Posts

How do you get mail and text messages to show up in the notification + widget option?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default how do you unregister old devices
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafner1976 View Post
    If you already have ISX I don't see much point to get LI. If you don't, you'd better check it out. More actively developed, costs much less (expecially now that's on sale at 3.99$) and the dev doesn't asks you for money every time he has to port the tweak to a new iOS like Intelliborn keeps doing (altough they already have the highest prices around). There's a limit of 5 devices for the license, but one can unregister old devices to make place for new ones. I got it during the iOS1 days and never had to pay again for it.
    Thanks for sharing, how do you unregister old devices?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12