Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EA Throws a President's Day Sale for iPhone and iPad Games

Thanks

Default EA Throws a President's Day Sale for iPhone and iPad Games

As many people enjoy the weekend, they have more to look forward to than originally planned. EA Games has slashed prices for over 55 iPhone and iPad games. The games come at a discount of up to 90% off as part of the Presidentís Day Sale. Included are popular games such as Need for Speed Most Wanted (which made the App Store best of 2012) and DeadSpace (which was voted as the best iPad Game of 2011 by Apple) at a price of $0.99.

You can find a complete list of EA games that are available for $0.99 below:

iPhone Games:

iPad Games

For those of you who enjoy the games that are made by the developer, the sale seems like a no brainer to take advantage of. It should be noted that the sale is available only in the U.S. App Store, although it does get extended to the Canadian App Store sometimes.

Source: EA (blog)

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Nice sale but I'm broke from the aftermath of v-day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lilrican21 For This Useful Post:

Jj2345 (02-17-2013)

A quick scan through the games using the links shows a lot of games with popup ads (for games you pay for) and a fair amount that crash while playing or when ads pop up. I did buy a Sims for my kid, but it looks like bargain basement time here for games that don't sell for a reason. Of course, for $.99 I guess you get what you pay for (as opposed to $9.99).

Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    Nice sale but I'm broke from the aftermath of v-day.
    I second that!