Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Enable Copy Text in Facebook' Lets You Copy Text in Your Facebook News Feed

Default 'Enable Copy Text in Facebook' Lets You Copy Text in Your Facebook News Feed

If you’re a Facebook user and you’re tired of the Facebook application for iOS not allowing you to copy text from your news feed, then you need a new free jailbreak tweak called Enable Copy text in Facebook by iOS developer Nitram88.

For whatever reason, Facebook allows you to copy text in the comments on Facebook statuses, but doesn’t allow you to copy text in the Facebook statuses themselves. Enable Copy text in Facebook will allow you to hold down on the Facebook status to copy the entire status.

Unfortunately, the tweak doesn’t highlight the Facebook status and allow you to shrink or grow the amount of highlighted text like in other iOS applications. The tweak will just copy the entire Facebook status, and it won’t actually let you highlight any specific part of the status to copy.

After you’ve held down on the Facebook status for about 1 second, a pop-up alert will appear saying, “Facebook: Saved text to clipboard!” When you get this message, you’re ready to hold down in any text field and tap on the paste button to insert the Facebook status that you just copied.

The tweak will definitely get the job done, but we hope that the developer will find a way to integrate the stock copy/paste feature in iOS rather than using a hold down and pop-up alert method.

Name: Enable Copy text in Facebook
    Price: FREE
    Version: 1.0-1
    Requirements: Facebook application must be installed
    Repo: ModMyi
    Developer: Nitram88
    Editor's Rating: / 3.5/5

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

bisayakid07 (02-17-2013), Colwood (02-17-2013), Nazri (01-07-2014), nitindodiya333 (02-25-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Perhaps he will bring a pro version where we can edit comments and also highlight and copy some parts

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It's been crushing Facebook app when you go into setting in the app when I closed and uninstalled its working fine without any crushing it's a fine tweak but needs rework to remove whatever bug

My iPhone is a Part of Me vinaygoel2000's Avatar
    Thanks

Now we need a "Enable Copy in ModMyi".

Does'nt work after the FB update now !

I need this.. Pls help me

How do I down load this