Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Grafiti 2.0 Released With New Interface, More App Support, Additional Features

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Any chance this sweet doohickey will work with BiteSMS?

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rodnutz View Post
    Awesome I think I will try it out, but based on the images in this post I have a question for anyone who uses the emoji keyboard and may have already bought it.

Is it easy to cycle between all 3 keyboards? In the picture of the Grafiti layout there doesn't seem to be a way to get back to the normal keyboard. Does hitting the world button take me back to the normal keyboard or do I have to keep hitting the world button multiple times until I get what I want? If I have to cycle through multiple keyboards all day just to use this then I think I may pass.
    Protip - Long press the "globe" key and slide up to the keyboard language you want instead of toggling through.

Quote Originally Posted by M3mph1s View Post
    Any chance this sweet doohickey will work with BiteSMS?
    Yes, it works with biteSMS although it isn't compatible with quick reply yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Protip - Long press the "globe" key and slide up to the keyboard language you want instead of toggling through.
    About the whole keyboard switching business - it turns out there was some weird bug if you have 2 or more other keyboards enabled, and you try switching between them. I've worked it out and it will be fixed in the next update. Also I've disabled it from autoswitching to any other keyboard once you hit done.

Thanks

do these drawings temporarily save in the SMS attachment folder? or is there another folder these are saved in? i wanna periodically clear them

They are not manually saved anywhere. The SMS app does have an attachment folder but that is cleared out when you delete a conversation. For some reason, whatsapp resaves every image you send or receive (whether it's from Grafiti or not) into your camera roll, but they can be deleted from the Photos app.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12