Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Get Your Countdown On With 'CountdownCenter,' A Notification Center Widget

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heiwi View Post
    Hello, thanks for this nice tweak but i don't know where i can put a date into countdowncenter.

I can switch on and off the appearance in the notification center but i can't find the settings screen for the date. In the settings menu i can't find countdowncenter.

I'm using iphone 5 with 6.12
    Search once again and if you still can't find it please respring. If you still can't find it, please reinstall the package amd then manually respring. It should show up after this.

Quote Originally Posted by isklikas View Post
    Search once again and if you still can't find it please respring. If you still can't find it, please reinstall the package amd then manually respring. It should show up after this.
    Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry, but i made everything without success. I deinstalled the tweak, i installed it again, i reboot the device, i respring it, i reinstalled it and respring it. But without success. I see it in notifications but not in settings.

Any idea?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry, but i made everything without success. I deinstalled the tweak, i installed it again, i reboot the device, i respring it, i reinstalled it and respring it. But without success. I see it in notifications but not in settings.

Any idea?
    Hmm, this happens when the Settings of a tweak are broken, or when there is a conflict. Can you see any other settings for any other tweak? If not then you installed a broken tweak which cannot be CountdownCenter as if it was broken, it would be broken for every device. If you can see other settings, this means that there is a conflict with the file that creates the settings, but if you reinstalled, the file should be there. Really weird. Anyway, please tell me if you can see any other tweaks in the settings. Are you completely sure that it is not there? It should be just a scroll down from where you see "Facebook" in the Settings app.
    Last edited by isklikas; 03-06-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Hmm, this happens when the Settings of a tweak are broken, or when there is a conflict. Can you see any other settings for any other tweak? If not then you installed a broken tweak which cannot be CountdownCenter as if it was broken, it would be broken for every device. If you can see other settings, this means that there is a conflict with the file that creates the settings, but if you reinstalled, the file should be there. Really weird. Anyway, please tell me if you can see any other tweaks in the settings. Are you completely sure that it is not there? It should be just a scroll down from where you see "Facebook" in the Settings app.
    In the settings there are a few apps (Adobe, Fing, Flightradar, some weather apps, and some other) but not every app (Google maps or google earth). After jailbreaking without any problems i downloaded only Cydia, ifile, Wiwifofum, respring. These apps i can't see in settings but it will be normal, isn't it?

Everything is working without any problem.

So it is very late in Germay and i hope i will read your answer tomorrow

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

In the settings there are a few apps (Adobe, Fing, Flightradar, some weather apps, and some other) but not every app (Google maps or google earth). After jailbreaking without any problems i downloaded only Cydia, ifile, Wiwifofum, respring. These apps i can't see in settings but it will be normal, isn't it?

Everything is working without any problem.

So it is very late in Germay and i hope i will read your answer tomorrow
    Oh ok, I finally understood what is your problem. Your problem is that none of your tweaks uses or depends on a tweak named PreferenceLoader, and CountdownCenter is depending on it. So in order to fix it, you have to go to Cydia>Manage>Settings and click Hacker and then click done. Then click Changes and click the refresh button on the top left. When the reloading data finishes, click search and search for "PreferenceLoader" and download it. Respring when the installation is over, and then CountdownCenter will be in your settings. If CountdownCenter doesn't appear in the settings, reinstall it and respring once again. Now it will be in your settings. If you are a typical user, I would recommend that you go again to Cydia>Manage>Settings and click User, as you won't need to view the more "advanced files" that appear with hacker anymore. Thank you for asking me this question, from the next version, if PreferenceLoader is not installed, I will make Cydia to install it along with CountdownCenter. Please tell me if this worked for you!

Oh ok, I finally understood what is your problem. Your problem is that none of your tweaks uses or depends on a tweak named PreferenceLoader, and CountdownCenter is depending on it. So in order to fix it, you have to go to Cydia>Manage>Settings and click Hacker and then click done. Then click Changes and click the refresh button on the top left. When the reloading data finishes, click search and search for "PreferenceLoader" and download it. Respring when the installation is over, and then CountdownCenter will be in your settings. If CountdownCenter doesn't appear in the settings, reinstall it and respring once again. Now it will be in your settings. If you are a typical user, I would recommend that you go again to Cydia>Manage>Settings and click User, as you won't need to view the more "advanced files" that appear with hacker anymore. Thank you for asking me this question, from the next version, if PreferenceLoader is not installed, I will make Cydia to install it along with CountdownCenter. Please tell me if this worked for you!
    Many many thanks for your help. Everything is working now.

Another nice to have would be the correct date seperator in the notification center or two or more dates to count down.

Regards

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

M
    Many many thanks for your help. Everything is working now.

Another nice to have would be the correct date seperator in the notification center or two or more dates to count down.

Regards
    Glad it worked for you. But would you like to explain what do you mean by saying the correct date seperator? Do you mean the US format? (eg 3/28/13 instead of 28/3/13?) If you meant this, you will be able to set the date in this format in the next version. Also the multiple countdowns will be in version 1.3, just 2 versions from now.

M

Glad it worked for you. But would you like to explain what do you mean by saying the correct date seperator? Do you mean the US format? (eg 3/28/13 instead of 28/3/13?) If you meant this, you will be able to set the date in this format in the next version. Also the multiple countdowns will be in version 1.3, just 2 versions from now.
    Thanks for this look into the future.

With correct date seperator i don't mean the format US instead EU but dot instead stroke eg 28.03.2013 we are using in Germany.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks for this look into the future.

With correct date seperator i don't mean the format US instead EU but dot instead stroke eg 28.03.2013 we are using in Germany.
    Hey, sorry for being so late on replying but I was really busy with other stuff. In the next version I will give you the choice to do the date seperator whatever you want (any letter or symbol).

The countdowncenter looks great thank for your work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Justahbu For This Useful Post:

isklikas (03-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Justahbu View Post
    The countdowncenter looks great thank for your work
    Thank you very much for your appreciation, I am glad that you like the tweak!

I have a problem setting this up.
    It always shown up as "0 Days" for me regardless of what I enter in for the Date and Month. The Time and Minutes, however, work perfectly fine. I tried all kind of formats, both in words, numbers, tried to respring, reboot... but still no luck.
    Can anyone help?
    iP5 6.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azxken View Post
    It always shown up as "0 Days" for me regardless of what I enter in for the Date and Month. The Time and Minutes, however, work perfectly fine. I tried all kind of formats, both in words, numbers, tried to respring, reboot... but still no luck.
    Can anyone help?
    iP5 6.1
    Please tell me exactly what you've written on the day and month box and I will be able to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by azxken View Post
    Can anyone help?
    iP5 6.1
    You most likely have the day and month switched around or something

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello guys, I'm on my way on releasing the new update but I need your help this time. Is anyone of you a native (or extremely fluent) speaker of a language except from English? (the new version will have translations and it is already translated into Greek and Dutch) Please let me know if you fall into this category and I will contact you.
    Thanks in advance,
    isklikas

I'm a german fellow and if i can help you please tell me.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heiwi For This Useful Post:

isklikas (04-20-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm a german fellow and if i can help you please tell me.
    Great thank you for your reply, I will send a private message to your modmyi account asking for your email address, so that you don't have to share it with the entire world here. Or if you prefer you can send me an email via Cydia, just go to the page of CountdownCenter click Author and send me your email.
    Last edited by isklikas; 04-20-2013 at 11:47 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello there,

This is the developer of CountdownCenter. What you're describing is odd, because when I click dev portal on ModMyi I can still see my tweak as present and I can also see its downloads. So you might have issues with ModMyi's repo. Reload data and try again later and if you still have issues let me know and I will send you the .deb as an email and contact one of ModMyi's staff for this hosting problem.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
    John Sklikas (isklikas)

This is nice and helpful. I like it and going to download this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast