Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Music Controls Pro 6.0+' Now In Beta, Coming to Cydia Soon

The last version was a total crash-fest (for me). However the latest version appears to have fixed all that This is an excellent tweak and Im off to buy it now

Oh and pheonix was quick to respond to my email which was also awesome

Quote Originally Posted by altoiddealer View Post
    The last version was a total crash-fest (for me). However the latest version appears to have fixed all that This is an excellent tweak and Im off to buy it now

Oh and pheonix was quick to respond to my email which was also awesome
    ^^^
    Same as me...first try was crash and burn. After hearing of next version(s) working w/ others, bought, downloaded, installed, tested....all is good in the musical hood!

Props to Phoenix3200 and all his efforts in making a SPECTACULAR APP!!!

just download from cydia to begin the free 5 day trail? Nothing's happening after downloading it. I have an iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by sharp2G View Post
    just download from cydia to begin the free 5 day trail? Nothing's happening after downloading it. I have an iPhone 5
    That's odd...did you get any message after you unlocked your device? I am in the middle of switching servers right now, so I hope that nobody gets inconvenienced.

I think I found the problem. Oh, the fun when you don't see a reason to pay the $15/mo for CPanel. Your best bet is to head into Settings and hit the 'Check License' Button.
    Last edited by phoenix3200; 02-17-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Am running MCP6 on my iPhone 5, iPad mini and iPad 3 and all of them are experiencing huge battery drain - have to unistall tweak for while

Quote Originally Posted by nixus View Post
    Am running MCP6 on my iPhone 5, iPad mini and iPad 3 and all of them are experiencing huge battery drain - have to unistall tweak for while
    Agree - same prob

iPhone 4 32GB
    iOS 6.1.2
    JB evasi0n 1.4
    MusicControls Pro 6
    Last edited by MyCsPiTTa; 03-06-2013 at 12:45 AM.

-Deleted-
    Last edited by phoenix3200; 03-06-2013 at 01:25 AM.

Deleted
    Last edited by MyCsPiTTa; 03-12-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCsPiTTa View Post
    I bought your app not once but twice. Having to pay again for the iOS6 version - I think that was not cool.
    Unless you lost access to your old account, that doesn't seem possible. Any MCP purchases since Jan 2012 automatically entitled you to a free copy of MCP 6.x

Sorry to say, I'm still getting the 8% battery drain with the latest update.

So, the main purpose of the latest update, rather than successfully fix the battery drain, is to disable MCPro entirely if the user tries to disable the offending component. Hope you're still looking for the cause of the problem, as this removes my only option for using this app.

Quote Originally Posted by MyCsPiTTa View Post
    So, the main purpose of the latest update, rather than successfully fix the battery drain, is to disable MCPro entirely if the user tries to disable the offending component. Hope you're still looking for the cause of the problem, as this removes my only option for using this app.
    This isn't fair. I fixed a *major* battery drain issue.

(a feature the dev introduced in response to suggestions to disable it)
    Suggestion. Singular. Now take a guess of whose suggestion it was. Now please quit spreading around your bad advice. You've no idea what mchelper does.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JazJon's Avatar
    Thanks

Has anyone come out with a add-on yet to give us Podcast controls in the regular music app? (1.5 speed listening, jump forw/back 15 seconds etc)

I import several talk show mp3 files into iTunes that have the "Media Type" tag set to Music instead of Podcast. The Genre is set to Podcast, but if the Media Type isn't set to Podcast, it will show up under your Music app instead of Podcast. (meaning NO PODCAST speed listening) :-(

So in summary, if someone could add Podcast controls in the regular Music app that would be great. (Music Control Pro should!)
    If not, I need to find an automatic way to change mp3 "Media Type" from Music to Podcast before they are imported to iTunes. (so no manual Media Type change is needed per show in tunes)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123