+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 'Music Controls Pro 6.0+' Now In Beta, Coming to Cydia Soon

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by XTRoRDiNAiRE I had to pay more money for intelliscreen x when I payed 12 dollars a few months back I didn't find that fair at all Switch
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by XTRoRDiNAiRE View Post

I had to pay more money for intelliscreen x when I payed 12 dollars a few months back I didn't find that fair at all

Switch to LockInfo...have it since the first iPhone and the first iOS and never had to pay 1 more cent for it. The official LI5 version now available on Cydia is quite limited functionality-wise, but the beta already has much more and shows much promise. There's a 5 devices limit, but you can unregister devices you don't use anymore to make place for new ones. I don't pretend every dev does like this, but Intelliborn is the most expensive Cydia dev out there and it charges not negligible amounts for updates as well! If you ask 10$ for a Cydia tweak at least don't come back at every iOS major update to look for more cash.
    Last edited by Fafner1976; 02-13-2013 at 03:23 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cwglideman View Post
    Hmmm...Not quite ready for Primetime yet. Tried it on my iphone 5 and it instantly crashed me into safe mode...3x
    Had to uninstall.
    Maybe will try again later when the bugs get worked out
    same goes here on iPhone 4, crashes everytime i load the music app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cranko View Post
    same goes here on iPhone 4, crashes everytime i load the music app.
    It's working fine for me, there might be a tweak that's not playing nice with this one

iPhone? More like MyPhone mgmm1's Avatar
    Thanks

For those that MCPRO6+ crashed on did you purchase the app or you in trial mode. I was using the trial mode when it crashed.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    For those that MCPRO6+ crashed on did you purchase the app or you in trial mode. I was using the trial mode when it crashed.
    Trial mode for Me. Are You saying if I Purchase (Non-trial mode version), I won't have crash Issues?

Thanks

Trial mode for Me. Are You saying if I Purchase (Non-trial mode version), I won't have crash Issues?
    Not necessarily. I've been emailing phoenix3200 and although more trial users have reported crashes, a few people who purchased have had crashed. He did say that he guarantees a fix.

$3.99 won't break the bank for me and it seems like a worthy app. Plus phoenix3200 has responding quickly to my emails so I'm just going to buy it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mgmm1 For This Useful Post:

iGamers (02-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone regkilla's Avatar
    Thanks

The excuses some people make lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mgmm1 View Post
    Not necessarily. I've been emailing phoenix3200 and although more trial users have reported crashes, a few people who purchased have had crashed. He did say that he guarantees a fix.

$3.99 won't break the bank for me and it seems like a worthy app. Plus phoenix3200 has responding quickly to my emails so I'm just going to buy it.
    That's Encouraging. It's nice when Devs are quick to respond. I'll give It another go in a week or so...maybe some time after the next update, hopefully still @ beta price, and try again.

Cheers

Thanks

I experienced a crash-loop when trying this in conjunction with "Switchy", which I actually prefer over Auxo. That was resolved by uninstalling Switchy.

I then experienced a bunch of sporatic crashes when activating/dismissing the task switcher. I got stuck in another crash-loop and had to uninstal MCP in order to get out Safe Mode.

This is on my iPhone 4S, and I just did a DFU mode restore to 6.1.1 two nights ago.

These issues were all reported to the developer. He was also quick to respond!

If this issue is cleared I am definitely purchasing this because I have been missing the screen-swipe functionality that I was accustomed to with SnowCover4. I was very upset to upgrade to iOS 6 and find out its no longer compatible, and the SC4 developer has not responded to my e-mail inquiring about an iOS 6 compatibility update.
    Last edited by altoiddealer; 02-13-2013 at 12:50 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone WithinTemptationFan's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried this tweak last night. It made my phone crash a couple of times so I removed it for now. Once all the bugs are worked out I'm sure this'll be an awesome addition to my phone, though ^.^

Thanks

Installed this morning. Went to work. Put my phone in my locker at 97% and in airplane mode. 3 hours later it was at 86%. Seems to be draining battery. Uninstalled till someone can tell me if it was the tweak or it's a known issue and being worked on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by regkilla View Post
    +1. If you got an iPhone older than the 5 it's time to upgrade. No problems with Auxo on my iPhone 5.
    I have a iphone5 and auxo constantly crashes my springboard for no reason. I deal with it cause i love it and my phone re-springs fast.

Thanks

I ended up purchasing MCPro6+ and have been testing it for the past hour or so and no crashes whether in lockscreen or homescreen. I used the music app and several streaming music apps like Pandora and so far no issues. This is on a 4S running 6.1 with LockInfo, Switchy, Zephyr and Auxo installed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by regkilla View Post
    +1. If you got an iPhone older than the 5 it's time to upgrade. No problems with Auxo on my iPhone 5.
    So you think everyone should be upgrading yearly? So by the end of the year you're saying the iPhone 5 will be obsolete?

szr
    Thanks

Hmmm...Not quite ready for Primetime yet. Tried it on my iphone 5 and it instantly crashed me into safe mode...3x
    Had to uninstall.
    Maybe will try again later when the bugs get worked out
    I haven't gotten a crash but it did cause all my dock icons to all overlap into the space of 1 icon until I removed it. [4S, 6.1]

Edit: This particular issue that I had described above has been since resolved.
    Last edited by szr; 02-18-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Huh? Auxo has no memory leaks, lag or high usage... so unless your using a pirated build I would like to know specifically what your talking about.

Also, Auxo runs much smoother on the iPhone 5. Maybe you need to update your phone.
    I hate that you can't end JUST ONE APP I mean sure I wanna end all sometimes but sometimes I just wanna end 1

Thanks

The latest update will crash if both MCPro6+ and Auxo are installed. If both are installed your dock apps and your folders will disappear. They are looking into the cause.

Developer
    Thanks

Should all be fixed. No observed crashes, no issues with Auxo .

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoenix3200 For This Useful Post:

mgmm1 (02-15-2013), Pubdef84 (02-15-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3200 View Post
    Should all be fixed. No observed crashes, no issues with Auxo .

Is there an ability to change to repeat or shuffle?

My iPhone is a Part of Me fanboyfanboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got the trial of this because everyone's talking about how good it is, if it lives up to it's name, definitely will buy it

Edit* after just 5 minutes of use I am in love with this, just purchased it, great job Phoenix
    Last edited by fanboyfanboy; 02-15-2013 at 05:48 PM.