+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fun Game 'Line Runner 2' Free for a Limited Time

is a discussion within the

iPhone News

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
    MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 760 Posts

Default Fun Game 'Line Runner 2' Free for a Limited Time

If you like fun games, and you like free games, then you'll love fun, free games. This is a good deal to take advantage of while you can: Line Runner 2 is free for a limited time in the App Store.

In Line Runner 2, you are trying to dodge all of the obstacles put in your path. You dodge them by tapping to jump, or swiping backwards to do a barrel roll. Your character will automatically run for you, so dodging the obstacles is all you have to do while the platform you're running on falls apart right behind you.

As soon as you run into an obstacle (or land on one, which ever comes first), you will lose the game. The point of the game is to see how far you can get without losing, and your score will be saved on Game Center for all of your Game Center friends to see and compete with.

While playing the game, youíll find random grids of coins that you can run through and soak up. You can use these coins for useful power-ups, such as shields and boosters. The shield will give you a few second chances as you accidentally run into or land on obstacles that you would normally land on, while the boost will give you some free distance:

When the game ends, youíll get to see your distance ran and how you rank up against other people. You will also be able to play again, see an instant replay of your performance, or go back to the main menu:

The game comes with settings to enable or disable the sounds and music, as well as a learnerís tutorial. There are ten different tracks to choose from, as well as a random option so you can be taken by surprise each time you play. You can also pick between eleven different characters to play as. There are even seven different level themes including:

• Classic (pictured above)
    • Desert
    • City
    • Alps
    • Bridge
    • Hell
    • Space

If you're into iOS gaming, Line Runner 2 is worth grabbing while it's free. You can download it from this link.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

mlee19841 (02-12-2013)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

How do you actually find out about these free apps ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    How do you actually find out about these free apps ?
    You should grab "apps gone free" in the App Store. I check it everyday for free apps.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigjon For This Useful Post:

mlee19841 (02-12-2013), Richard (02-13-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me mlee19841's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigjon View Post
    You should grab "apps gone free" in the App Store. I check it everyday for free apps.
    You sir are a "Star"
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button